Spartan Company extra XP?

Ever since my friends stopped playing the game I using go on my own so I missed out on all the Spartan Company stuff; so I didn’t pay it too much attention. However, I am determined to level as high as I can go so was curious if there are any bonuses to XP for being in a Spartan Co? Do I just have to be in the companies games to get the bonus or just a member? Can I create a company with me as its sole member to claim the bonus? I have no interest in Achiles armor since I only use the Copperhead armor.

> 2533274803587475;1:
> Ever since my friends stopped playing the game I using go on my own so I missed out on all the Spartan Company stuff; so I didn’t pay it too much attention. However, I am determined to level as high as I can go so was curious if there are any bonuses to XP for being in a Spartan Co? Do I just have to be in the companies games to get the bonus or just a member? Can I create a company with me as its sole member to claim the bonus? I have no interest in Achiles armor since I only use the Copperhead armor.

Well, you get a req pack for signing up and there are company commendations which you can help complete which offer both xp and req packs. Other than those commendations (and possibly making some new friends) you don’t really get a ‘bonus’ from joining one.

You have to have at least four people for your company to be ‘active’ and start completing commendations though.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274803587475;1:
> > Ever since my friends stopped playing the game I using go on my own so I missed out on all the Spartan Company stuff; so I didn’t pay it too much attention. However, I am determined to level as high as I can go so was curious if there are any bonuses to XP for being in a Spartan Co? Do I just have to be in the companies games to get the bonus or just a member? Can I create a company with me as its sole member to claim the bonus? I have no interest in Achiles armor since I only use the Copperhead armor.
>
> Well, you get a req pack for signing up and there are company commendations which you can help complete which offer both xp and req packs. Other than those commendations (and possibly making some new friends) you don’t really get a ‘bonus’ from joining one.
>
> You have to have at least four people for your company to be ‘active’ and start completing commendations though.

What sort of commendations?

So you get the bonus as long as at least four members are playing the game on live at a given time. But they can be playing separate game modes?

> 2533274803587475;3:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > 2533274803587475;1:
> > > Ever since my friends stopped playing the game I using go on my own so I missed out on all the Spartan Company stuff; so I didn’t pay it too much attention. However, I am determined to level as high as I can go so was curious if there are any bonuses to XP for being in a Spartan Co? Do I just have to be in the companies games to get the bonus or just a member? Can I create a company with me as its sole member to claim the bonus? I have no interest in Achiles armor since I only use the Copperhead armor.
> >
> > Well, you get a req pack for signing up and there are company commendations which you can help complete which offer both xp and req packs. Other than those commendations (and possibly making some new friends) you don’t really get a ‘bonus’ from joining one.
> >
> > You have to have at least four people for your company to be ‘active’ and start completing commendations though.
>
> What sort of commendations?
>
> So you get the bonus as long as at least four members are playing the game on live at a given time. But they can be playing separate game modes?

Again it’s not really a bonus, it’s more like a list of tasks you and your other company members can complete like killing other Spartans, killing bosses, winning breakout matches, destroying vehicles; that kind of thing. You don’t have to play with your company to make progress on those commendations, but for a lot of people that would be the benefit.

> 2533274880633045;4:
> > 2533274803587475;3:
> > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > 2533274803587475;1:
> > > > Ever since my friends stopped playing the game I using go on my own so I missed out on all the Spartan Company stuff; so I didn’t pay it too much attention. However, I am determined to level as high as I can go so was curious if there are any bonuses to XP for being in a Spartan Co? Do I just have to be in the companies games to get the bonus or just a member? Can I create a company with me as its sole member to claim the bonus? I have no interest in Achiles armor since I only use the Copperhead armor.
> > >
> > > Well, you get a req pack for signing up and there are company commendations which you can help complete which offer both xp and req packs. Other than those commendations (and possibly making some new friends) you don’t really get a ‘bonus’ from joining one.
> > >
> > > You have to have at least four people for your company to be ‘active’ and start completing commendations though.
> >
> > What sort of commendations?
> >
> > So you get the bonus as long as at least four members are playing the game on live at a given time. But they can be playing separate game modes?
>
> Again it’s not really a bonus, it’s more like a list of tasks you and your other company members can complete like killing other Spartans, killing bosses, winning breakout matches, destroying vehicles; that kind of thing. You don’t have to play with your company to make progress on those commendations, but for a lot of people that would be the benefit.

Well I ve got most of the single player commendations so it would be useful.

Oh I know, teams of Warzone or BTB are just better than a few randoms.

> 2533274803587475;5:
> > 2533274880633045;4:
> > > 2533274803587475;3:
> > > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > > 2533274803587475;1:
> > > > > Ever since my friends stopped playing the game I using go on my own so I missed out on all the Spartan Company stuff; so I didn’t pay it too much attention. However, I am determined to level as high as I can go so was curious if there are any bonuses to XP for being in a Spartan Co? Do I just have to be in the companies games to get the bonus or just a member? Can I create a company with me as its sole member to claim the bonus? I have no interest in Achiles armor since I only use the Copperhead armor.
> > > >
> > > > Well, you get a req pack for signing up and there are company commendations which you can help complete which offer both xp and req packs. Other than those commendations (and possibly making some new friends) you don’t really get a ‘bonus’ from joining one.
> > > >
> > > > You have to have at least four people for your company to be ‘active’ and start completing commendations though.
> > >
> > > What sort of commendations?
> > >
> > > So you get the bonus as long as at least four members are playing the game on live at a given time. But they can be playing separate game modes?
> >
> > Again it’s not really a bonus, it’s more like a list of tasks you and your other company members can complete like killing other Spartans, killing bosses, winning breakout matches, destroying vehicles; that kind of thing. You don’t have to play with your company to make progress on those commendations, but for a lot of people that would be the benefit.
>
> Well I ve got most of the single player commendations so it would be useful.
>
> Oh I know, teams of Warzone or BTB are just better than a few randoms.

They aren’t necessarily better in terms of skill…in fact they often aren’t, however having a plan and communicating provides a major advantage. If you’re interested either head to the Spartan companies page and browse or check out the recruiting section. a lot of companies are looking for people. I’d recommend you read the entrance requirements thoroughly as some have stat/communication/or play time requirements and others require specific things when you ask to join (Mine requires a good joke.)

> 2533274880633045;6:
> > 2533274803587475;5:
> > > 2533274880633045;4:
> > > > 2533274803587475;3:
> > > > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > > > 2533274803587475;1:
> > > > > > Ever since my friends stopped playing the game I using go on my own so I missed out on all the Spartan Company stuff; so I didn’t pay it too much attention. However, I am determined to level as high as I can go so was curious if there are any bonuses to XP for being in a Spartan Co? Do I just have to be in the companies games to get the bonus or just a member? Can I create a company with me as its sole member to claim the bonus? I have no interest in Achiles armor since I only use the Copperhead armor.
> > > > >
> > > > > Well, you get a req pack for signing up and there are company commendations which you can help complete which offer both xp and req packs. Other than those commendations (and possibly making some new friends) you don’t really get a ‘bonus’ from joining one.
> > > > >
> > > > > You have to have at least four people for your company to be ‘active’ and start completing commendations though.
> > > >
> > > > What sort of commendations?
> > > >
> > > > So you get the bonus as long as at least four members are playing the game on live at a given time. But they can be playing separate game modes?
> > >
> > > Again it’s not really a bonus, it’s more like a list of tasks you and your other company members can complete like killing other Spartans, killing bosses, winning breakout matches, destroying vehicles; that kind of thing. You don’t have to play with your company to make progress on those commendations, but for a lot of people that would be the benefit.
> >
> > Well I ve got most of the single player commendations so it would be useful.
> >
> > Oh I know, teams of Warzone or BTB are just better than a few randoms.
>
> They aren’t necessarily better in terms of skill…in fact they often aren’t, however having a plan and communicating provides a major advantage. If you’re interested either head to the Spartan companies page and browse or check out the recruiting section. a lot of companies are looking for people. I’d recommend you read the entrance requirements thoroughly as some have stat/communication/or play time requirements and others require specific things when you ask to join (Mine requires a good joke.)

Halo 5’s Campaign

> 2533274803587475;7:
> > 2533274880633045;6:
> > > 2533274803587475;5:
> > > > 2533274880633045;4:
> > > > > 2533274803587475;3:
> > > > > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > > > > 2533274803587475;1:
> > > > > > > Ever since my friends stopped playing the game I using go on my own so I missed out on all the Spartan Company stuff; so I didn’t pay it too much attention. However, I am determined to level as high as I can go so was curious if there are any bonuses to XP for being in a Spartan Co? Do I just have to be in the companies games to get the bonus or just a member? Can I create a company with me as its sole member to claim the bonus? I have no interest in Achiles armor since I only use the Copperhead armor.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Well, you get a req pack for signing up and there are company commendations which you can help complete which offer both xp and req packs. Other than those commendations (and possibly making some new friends) you don’t really get a ‘bonus’ from joining one.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You have to have at least four people for your company to be ‘active’ and start completing commendations though.
> > > > >
> > > > > What sort of commendations?
> > > > >
> > > > > So you get the bonus as long as at least four members are playing the game on live at a given time. But they can be playing separate game modes?
> > > >
> > > > Again it’s not really a bonus, it’s more like a list of tasks you and your other company members can complete like killing other Spartans, killing bosses, winning breakout matches, destroying vehicles; that kind of thing. You don’t have to play with your company to make progress on those commendations, but for a lot of people that would be the benefit.
> > >
> > > Well I ve got most of the single player commendations so it would be useful.
> > >
> > > Oh I know, teams of Warzone or BTB are just better than a few randoms.
> >
> > They aren’t necessarily better in terms of skill…in fact they often aren’t, however having a plan and communicating provides a major advantage. If you’re interested either head to the Spartan companies page and browse or check out the recruiting section. a lot of companies are looking for people. I’d recommend you read the entrance requirements thoroughly as some have stat/communication/or play time requirements and others require specific things when you ask to join (Mine requires a good joke.)
>
> Halo 5’s Campaign

Yeah, that wouldn’t work…It has to be funny and show off your personality. If you really want to apply you can go into my profile swing down to the company and read up on it or have a talk with Khelekrandir

Definitely shoot me a message if your interested in joining us, you can transfer from your current company to ours. Our member requirements are very fair and much less strict compared to most other companies.

We’re very close to completing many of our commendations, if you want to rack up XP and REQ packs.

You don’t get extra XP inherently from being in a Spartan Co. The amount of XP per game you get is unaffected by being in a Spartan Co. However, just like how you have personal commendations that grant rewards, so too do Companies. In Spartan Companies, you have 3 types of commendations: Kill, Assist, and Game Mode. When you are part of a Company, everything you do contributes not only to your personal commendations, but Company commendations as well. For every Company commendation, when a new level is obtained everyone in the company gets an XP reward. When Company commendations reach level 3, everyone in the company at that time gets a REQ pack and 300 XP. When those commendations reach level 5, everyone in the Company gets another REQ pack and 1000 XP.
The more people in your company, the faster you will unlock company commendations.
You can only get Company commendation rewards once per account; joining a new company will not allow you to get the same company rewards a second time, even if that new company hasn’t unlocked anything.