Spartan Company Emblem on Armor

Would’t this be a cool update? I mean if Osiris has their emblem on their armor, so should we!

I’m sold.

I would prefer to have my personal emblem first, then maybe my spartan co (once I join one).

I do miss the old emblem on the armor, but if you have the choice between either your spartan company or a personal emblem on your armor, that would be nice.

It would be cool to have things like that as rewards you can unlock as a spartan company. For example 25 wins as a full team of company members gives you a gun skin with a clan emblem on it. and other things like that as you play better.

all in all it would be cool to have exclusive rewards for spartan companies. As it would encourage more people to join them.

> 2533274843485875;5:
> It would be cool to have things like that as rewards you can unlock as a spartan company. For example 25 wins as a full team of company members gives you a gun skin with a clan emblem on it. and other things like that as you play better.
>
> all in all it would be cool to have exclusive rewards for spartan companies. As it would encourage more people to join them.

Or at the very least some clan support a la Halo 2 would be nice.

I’d prefer personal emblem on my armor, but either or both would be nice.

I would rather have a spartan company emblem than the personal emblem, since it allows more customization.

I think it would allow older Halo fans to reminisce on the old emblem days as well from Halo 2

This would be great, I hope 343 considers doing something like this.

> 2533275016942754;10:
> This would be great, I hope 343 considers doing something like this.

And considering that its been programmed in previous games, it shouldn’t be too big of a hassle to include

This would be great. Its one of those things i dont understand why its not in the game already

Personal emblem displayed on armor and a greater integration of the Spartan Companies in game. So much room for growth in this game… I hope 343i steps up to the plate with all their updates.

> 2533274882149814;4:
> I do miss the old emblem on the armor, but if you have the choice between either your spartan company or a personal emblem on your armor, that would be nice.

This^ would be awesome!

> 2533274796869056;6:
> > 2533274843485875;5:
> > It would be cool to have things like that as rewards you can unlock as a spartan company. For example 25 wins as a full team of company members gives you a gun skin with a clan emblem on it. and other things like that as you play better.
> >
> > all in all it would be cool to have exclusive rewards for spartan companies. As it would encourage more people to join them.
>
>
> Or at the very least some clan support a la Halo 2 would be nice.

That would be nice too

It would be nice because as of right now, Spartan companies serve absolutely no purpose in the game other than to get a free req pack. You can even access your company through the game. All it does is give you a website for a group of people to post privately. I think integrating this would at least start to give companies a bit more purpose.

awesome idea
UNSC Spartan II Red Team

> 2533274825044752;3:
> I would prefer to have my personal emblem first, then maybe my spartan co (once I join one).

If that were to happen, I want to be able to truly customize my emblem. Since it won’t, I’d rather have my Co emblem.

We had this in halo 3, yet again, another halo 3 feature.Would be great maybe to have both Spartan companies and own personal emblem or either one.

I’d have my company emblem on my armor, sounds cool.