Spartan Company Commendations?

I read in one of the blog post that there is going to be specific Commendations for your company that could be viewed on the halo channel and Halo waypoint.

Have they been introduce yet and if so where can I find it for my company?

Nothing yet.

Casual bump because I’m also interested where/when we’ll see these

Casual bump because I’m also interested where/when we’ll see these

I’m sure they’ll come out soon just like the REQs

Yes it said either 50 or over 50 commendations

I also noticed that buying reqs in packs will be introduced in a few days

> 2533274836513734;7:
> I also noticed that buying reqs in packs will be introduced in a few days

Do you mean buying the req packs in packs?

BTW, the Armor is called “Achilles.” It’s Ultra Rare, and the card was on Waypoint while they were adding all the new REQs in. It’s gone now, but the card didn’t have any image, just a green square. The description was very… Nationalistic with regards to your Spartan Company. I should’ve screennshotted it.

They are live now.

What are they? Are they going to be possible for those not in a giant one?

> 2533274793685402;11:
> What are they? Are they going to be possible for those not in a giant one?

Go to your Spartan Company and you’ll see a new menu item for Commendations now. There’s an FAQ on the commendations page as well, i’ve replicated some of the stuff in myu own FAQ (link in sig) :slight_smile:

Just checked them out, not likely possible if you’re in a small Company.

> 2533274817589044;13:
> Just checked them out, not likely possible if you’re in a small Company.

Course not. This stuffs aimed at those huge companies.

Just checked out the commendation, they are massive. I’m in a 95 member company but everyone has to be active to meet those requirements. Is that 30,000 headshots for level 1 or for level 5?

I’m also curious on the topic. Can anyone clarify how it works? I skimmed through the FAQ on it but am still not entirely clear.

When I go to my company page I have an menu entry for Commendations along with “Message Company,” “Service Record,” “Forums,” and “Resign.” The commendations are Company-wide and everybody levels up at the same time. Here’s the info: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/spartan-companies/faq

How does my company make progress towards a commendation?
Commendations are based on stats and medals that can be accumulated in matchmade games of Arena or Warzone in Halo 5: Guardians.
Is there some sort of awesome reward for completing them?
Just like regular Commendations, you earn an XP reward for each level you earn of a Commendation. When a Company earns another Commendation level, the entire Company is awarded an identical amount of XP.
If I leave a company, what happens to both mine and the Company’s commendation progress?
When you leave a Spartan Company, your progress stays with the Company. Once you join a new Spartan Company, your stats will contribute towards their commendation progress. While you belong to no Spartan Company, your stats contribute to no one and that’s just selfish. The Company itself is making progress on Commendations and when rewards are unlocked, they are distributed to all current members regardless of seniority or contribution level.
Can I get credit for commendations if I join after it is started (but not yet complete)?
You pick up exactly where the Company is upon arrival. If they’re one kill away from “From Downtown” Level 4 and it ticks over the minute after you join, you will get the XP for that progress, same as any member of the Company. This works the other way as well, if you leave a Company, you are leaving all of the progress that you helped put towards their Commendations. Only members of the Company at the time a Commendation is earned will receive rewards.
Can I be rewarded multiple times for earning the same Commendation/Commendation Level?
You will only be rewarded for a Commendation once. If you complete a Commendation with Company X, leave and join Company Y, you will not receive a reward when they complete that Commendation. You will only be rewarded when the Company earns Commendations that you have not already earned.

Let me know if you have questions and I can try to clarify.

Thanks for the help! I guess I’m just mostly confused about how we make progress towards the commendations. Can we do it individually or we do have to have a certain number of clan members in a fireteam at the same time in order to get further with the commendations?

Every member of the company contributes to the companies commendations individually. So if you’re playing solamente your medals count toward the company total, and if you team up everybody’s count, and once the company as a whole has reached the milestone the commendation and any associated REQ pack is awarded. So in theory a company of 100 could have 1 -Yoink- member that achieves everything, and all of the other freeloaders would still get the same rewards.