Spartan company bug/glitch?

I’m having some troubles trying to join to a specific spartan company, the problem is that the “Request to join” button does not appear. My account it is not a child account cause the button “request to join” does appear on different companies pages. Maybe somebody could help me with this, Thank you.

> 2535454237784395;1:
> I’m having some troubles trying to join to a specific spartan company, the problem is that the “Request to join” button does not appear. My account it is not a child account cause the button “request to join” does appear on different companies pages. Maybe somebody could help me with this, Thank you.

Was this occurring before you made your own Spartan company? If not then I’m pretty sure you can’t request to join another company if you’re the leader of one already. You’d have to disband the company and then request to join another.

> 2533274865778947;2:
> > 2535454237784395;1:
> > I’m having some troubles trying to join to a specific spartan company, the problem is that the “Request to join” button does not appear. My account it is not a child account cause the button “request to join” does appear on different companies pages. Maybe somebody could help me with this, Thank you.
>
> Was this occurring before you made your own Spartan company? If not then I’m pretty sure you can’t request to join another company if you’re the leader of one already. You’d have to disband the company and then request to join another.

it was ocurring before i made a new spartan company. I thought creating or joining a new spartan company was going to fix it but it did not work

> 2535454237784395;3:
> > 2533274865778947;2:
> > > 2535454237784395;1:
> > > I’m having some troubles trying to join to a specific spartan company, the problem is that the “Request to join” button does not appear. My account it is not a child account cause the button “request to join” does appear on different companies pages. Maybe somebody could help me with this, Thank you.
> >
> > Was this occurring before you made your own Spartan company? If not then I’m pretty sure you can’t request to join another company if you’re the leader of one already. You’d have to disband the company and then request to join another.
>
> it was ocurring before i made a new spartan company. I thought creating or joining a new spartan company was going to fix it but it did not work

Someone had a similar issue not long ago. Here’s the link to it.
To me it sounds like you have a similar issue. Though obviously without being in your position I can’t be 100% certain. Worth a look anyway.

> 2533274865778947;4:
> > 2535454237784395;3:
> > > 2533274865778947;2:
> > > > 2535454237784395;1:
> > > > I’m having some troubles trying to join to a specific spartan company, the problem is that the “Request to join” button does not appear. My account it is not a child account cause the button “request to join” does appear on different companies pages. Maybe somebody could help me with this, Thank you.
> > >
> > > Was this occurring before you made your own Spartan company? If not then I’m pretty sure you can’t request to join another company if you’re the leader of one already. You’d have to disband the company and then request to join another.
> >
> > it was ocurring before i made a new spartan company. I thought creating or joining a new spartan company was going to fix it but it did not work
>
> Someone had a similar issue not long ago. Here’s the link to it.
> To me it sounds like you have a similar issue. Though obviously without being in your position I can’t be 100% certain. Worth a look anyway.

Also almost a week ago I did Request to join to the spartan company, so yeah the button “Request to join” was there and I pressed it. I had to pass some kind of training for new applicants, so they did not accept me in that exact moment. So I don’t know if it is normal that now it does not appear. My thought is: The Request is still pending and i can not request to join again till they decline or accept it. Is it possible?

> 2535454237784395;5:
> > 2533274865778947;4:
> > > 2535454237784395;3:
> > > > 2533274865778947;2:
> > > > > 2535454237784395;1:
> > > > > I’m having some troubles trying to join to a specific spartan company, the problem is that the “Request to join” button does not appear. My account it is not a child account cause the button “request to join” does appear on different companies pages. Maybe somebody could help me with this, Thank you.
> > > >
> > > > Was this occurring before you made your own Spartan company? If not then I’m pretty sure you can’t request to join another company if you’re the leader of one already. You’d have to disband the company and then request to join another.
> > >
> > > it was ocurring before i made a new spartan company. I thought creating or joining a new spartan company was going to fix it but it did not work
> >
> > Someone had a similar issue not long ago. Here’s the link to it.
> > To me it sounds like you have a similar issue. Though obviously without being in your position I can’t be 100% certain. Worth a look anyway.
>
> Also almost a week ago I did Request to join to the spartan company, so yeah the button “Request to join” was there and I pressed it. I had to pass some kind of training for new applicants, so they did not accept me in that exact moment. So I don’t know if it is normal that now it does not appear. My thought is: The Request is still pending and i can not request to join again till they decline or accept it. Is it possible?

It’s possible that that may be the case. I joined my Spartan company back in 2016 so I’m a bit rusty on the process of joining one.

But I do believe if you’ve requested to join a company once you can’t request to them again until that application has been either accepted or declined. It’s quite possible they still have it in their inbox. May be worth getting in touch with the company leader or admins to get a update on your application if you’re really wanting to join them specifically.

I would also note that they can’t accept you into the company if you’re already in one. So you’d have to disband your current one for them to accept you in.

> 2533274865778947;6:
> > 2535454237784395;5:
> > > 2533274865778947;4:
> > > > 2535454237784395;3:
> > > > > 2533274865778947;2:
> > > > > > 2535454237784395;1:
> > > > > > I’m having some troubles trying to join to a specific spartan company, the problem is that the “Request to join” button does not appear. My account it is not a child account cause the button “request to join” does appear on different companies pages. Maybe somebody could help me with this, Thank you.
> > > > >
> > > > > Was this occurring before you made your own Spartan company? If not then I’m pretty sure you can’t request to join another company if you’re the leader of one already. You’d have to disband the company and then request to join another.
> > > >
> > > > it was ocurring before i made a new spartan company. I thought creating or joining a new spartan company was going to fix it but it did not work
> > >
> > > Someone had a similar issue not long ago. Here’s the link to it.
> > > To me it sounds like you have a similar issue. Though obviously without being in your position I can’t be 100% certain. Worth a look anyway.
> >
> > Also almost a week ago I did Request to join to the spartan company, so yeah the button “Request to join” was there and I pressed it. I had to pass some kind of training for new applicants, so they did not accept me in that exact moment. So I don’t know if it is normal that now it does not appear. My thought is: The Request is still pending and i can not request to join again till they decline or accept it. Is it possible?
>
> It’s possible that that may be the case. I joined my Spartan company back in 2016 so I’m a bit rusty on the process of joining one.
>
> But I do believe if you’ve requested to join a company once you can’t request to them again until that application has been either accepted or declined. It’s quite possible they still have it in their inbox. May be worth getting in touch with the company leader or admins to get a update on your application if you’re really wanting to join them specifically.
>
> I would also note that they can’t accept you into the company if you’re already in one. So you’d have to disband your current one for them to accept you in.

The problem has been solved, they had my request as pending that’s why I wasn’t able to request it again, thanks for your time!

> 2535454237784395;7:
> > 2533274865778947;6:
> > > 2535454237784395;5:
> > > > 2533274865778947;4:
> > > > > 2535454237784395;3:
> > > > > > 2533274865778947;2:
> > > > > > > 2535454237784395;1:
> > > > > > > I’m having some troubles trying to join to a specific spartan company, the problem is that the “Request to join” button does not appear. My account it is not a child account cause the button “request to join” does appear on different companies pages. Maybe somebody could help me with this, Thank you.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Was this occurring before you made your own Spartan company? If not then I’m pretty sure you can’t request to join another company if you’re the leader of one already. You’d have to disband the company and then request to join another.
> > > > >
> > > > > it was ocurring before i made a new spartan company. I thought creating or joining a new spartan company was going to fix it but it did not work
> > > >
> > > > Someone had a similar issue not long ago. Here’s the link to it.
> > > > To me it sounds like you have a similar issue. Though obviously without being in your position I can’t be 100% certain. Worth a look anyway.
> > >
> > > Also almost a week ago I did Request to join to the spartan company, so yeah the button “Request to join” was there and I pressed it. I had to pass some kind of training for new applicants, so they did not accept me in that exact moment. So I don’t know if it is normal that now it does not appear. My thought is: The Request is still pending and i can not request to join again till they decline or accept it. Is it possible?
> >
> > It’s possible that that may be the case. I joined my Spartan company back in 2016 so I’m a bit rusty on the process of joining one.
> >
> > But I do believe if you’ve requested to join a company once you can’t request to them again until that application has been either accepted or declined. It’s quite possible they still have it in their inbox. May be worth getting in touch with the company leader or admins to get a update on your application if you’re really wanting to join them specifically.
> >
> > I would also note that they can’t accept you into the company if you’re already in one. So you’d have to disband your current one for them to accept you in.
>
> The problem has been solved, they had my request as pending that’s why I wasn’t able to request it again, thanks for your time!

No worries, glad to hear it’s sorted!