Spartan Company age restricions?!?!

Ok so me and some friends were gonna start a spartan company together, and at first i thought 343 just tried to make it difficult to join a spartan company for whatever reason. I later realised after a long conversation with one of my friends trying to explain to me how to join one, and me trying to make a spartan company for myself, that there’s an age restriction to actually make AND join one. This really doesn’t make any sense to me. Im playing 343’s game pretty much every single day and I encounter no problems what so ever because of my age (I’m 17). So what really blows my mind is how they let me play their game (which is PEGI 16 FYI), but wont let me join a spartan company with my friends?
I think everyone from 16 and upwards should be eligible to make and join a spartan company if they so wish.

(PS. My birthday is in August, so I would have to wait 6 months for me to be eligible to join)

What’s everyone else’s opinions on this, do you agree with me or not?

> 2533274880120242;1:
> Ok so me and some friends were gonna start a spartan company together, and at first i thought 343 just tried to make it difficult to join a spartan company for whatever reason. I later realised after a long conversation with one of my friends trying to explain to me how to join one, and me trying to make a spartan company for myself, that there’s an age restriction to actually make AND join one. This really doesn’t make any sense to me. Im playing 343’s game pretty much every single day and I encounter no problems what so ever because of my age (I’m 17). So what really blows my mind is how they let me play their game (which is PEGI 16 FYI), but wont let me join a spartan company with my friends?
> I think everyone from 16 and upwards should be eligible to make and join a spartan company if they so wish.
>
> (PS. My birthday is in August, so I would have to wait 6 months for me to be eligible to join)
>
> What’s everyone else’s opinions on this, do you agree with me or not?

lmao I don’t know where you got your info from mate…a good portion of my company is younger than you!

There is really an age restriction to join and create a company?!

The minimum age is 18 years to join the UNSC, spartan. Hope this has helped.

Huh. Didn’t know that. Must be troublesome for you.

If you’re a teenager then you should be very familiar with saying you’re over 18

> 2533274872647908;3:
> There is really an age restriction to join and create a company?!

no…idk I never enter my real age into any online services…but I don’t think OP is right…because we have two 15yr old in our company and they put their real ages into XBL.

> 2535405450804460;6:
> If you’re a teenager then you should be very familiar with saying you’re over 18

I made my xbox account when I was 12 I think, wasn’t a very clever person back then to say the least.

> 2533274853708097;4:
> The minimum age is 18 years to join the UNSC, spartan. Hope this has helped.

no the original S-IIs where put into training when they were just kids…of course that was back when Spartans were badass and not marines with super-armor.

> 2533274880120242;8:
> > 2535405450804460;6:
> > If you’re a teenager then you should be very familiar with saying you’re over 18
>
>
> I made my xbox account when I was 12 I think, wasn’t a very clever person back then to say the least.

same thing my friends did…but they are in my Spartan company.

> 2533275021804951;10:
> > 2533274880120242;8:
> > > 2535405450804460;6:
> > > If you’re a teenager then you should be very familiar with saying you’re over 18
> >
> >
> > I made my xbox account when I was 12 I think, wasn’t a very clever person back then to say the least.
>
>
> same thing my friends did…but they are in my Spartan company.

Maybe because they linked their xbox account with an email that was not the same age as them…

if any 1 wants to join my Spartan company let me know and ill invite

> 2533274880120242;11:
> > 2533275021804951;10:
> > > 2533274880120242;8:
> > > > 2535405450804460;6:
> > > > If you’re a teenager then you should be very familiar with saying you’re over 18
> > >
> > >
> > > I made my xbox account when I was 12 I think, wasn’t a very clever person back then to say the least.
> >
> >
> > same thing my friends did…but they are in my Spartan company.
>
>
> Maybe because they linked their xbox account with an email that was not the same age as them…

look man there are no age restrictions for Spartan companies as far as I can see…just did some research and found nothing about it…so its either just you or your trying to join a full company…

Hm. Most likely the problem could be temporary. Have you tried to apply to another Spartan Company? As another one said, the one you’re trying to apply might already be full - even though Waypoint doesn’t show it.

actually -Yoink- what I just said…you must have a child account if you are unable to join companies…

here is what I just found under the Spartan Company FAQ: “Can I Join Spartan Companies with a Child Account?”
“No, unfortunately because Child accounts cannot have access to the Halo Waypoint inbox, they are not able to join Spartan Companies”

so there you have it my friend.

> 2533274853708097;4:
> The minimum age is 18 years to join the UNSC, spartan. Hope this has helped.

16 with parental consent for boot camp

> 2533275021804951;15:
> actually -Yoink- what I just said…you must have a child account if you are unable to join companies…
>
> here is what I just found under the Spartan Company FAQ: “Can I Join Spartan Companies with a Child Account?”
> “No, unfortunately because Child accounts cannot have access to the Halo Waypoint inbox, they are not able to join Spartan Companies”
>
> so there you have it my friend.

Ok, guess I’ll just play the waiting game then. 6 months and counting…yay

Naw someone in my spartan company put his real age in and is 16, can’t play forge maps with him though :stuck_out_tongue:

>not lying about your age

ok none of this makes any sense to me. There is no age limit on Spartan company’s. u can always join ours we play daily.
Click here to learn more-
revenge company