Spartan Company Achilles

I am looking for a spartan company that is going for or near achilles. I am not into the armor and would really like to help if you are close to getting the helmet. Sadly, at the time of writing this post, i can only play for 2 hours on the weekend, 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday, because of school. When i have longer breaks, i will be on more often. Because of that, i tend to play by myself, or in the game chat or with one of my friends when i can. If you do friend me, and i am on when you are, go ahead and invite me. I just might not join. I would say i am OK at the game, so don’t message me if you expect someone that has a high rank in arena. The reason i am asking is because i am looking for a company, but the ones i find that seem to be near the helmet want high ranked players, (like SPR 80+) and right now i am 43, and because i am not a super active player because of school. I hope you guys understand and choose to let me join. (i will also try to work harder towards the commendations you need, Like you need sniper kills, i will try to get sniper kills) - AtomicSuperMe (i will probably delete this thread if possible or edit it if i do get in and later obtain the helmet)

Wrong forum section

> 2533274833569045;2:
> Wrong forum section

i couldn’t find a section for companies. Where is it then

> 2535421702990686;3:
> > 2533274833569045;2:
> > Wrong forum section
>
>
> i couldn’t find a section for companies. Where is it then

Try the Recruiting forum section.

> 2535437652903765;4:
> > 2535421702990686;3:
> > > 2533274833569045;2:
> > > Wrong forum section
> >
> >
> > i couldn’t find a section for companies. Where is it then
>
>
> Try the Recruiting forum section.

thanks, i found it and will put it there, I haven’t used the forums before

Hey everyone, I’m interested in joining a baseball team that’s close to winning the world series. I’m not interested in a division championship, I’m really only interested in the World Series ring. I’m a decent baseball player, but only have time to play a few hours a week. I made my high-school varsity team this year, but mostly sit on the bench. But if you draft me and put me in the post-season this year, I’ll try really hard to do what you need. You need stolen bases? I’m not that fast but I’ll keep trying to steal.

Anyway, if you’re interested, go ahead and shoot me a draft slot, I might not join but try anyway.

Thanks!

My company is Fireteam Xtreme. Feel free to request to join. Getting closer to the helmet.