Spartan Companies lobby

I believe Spartan companies should be in their own Lobby rather than being able to queue against solo queued players. After they kill people in a game they like to t-bag and be annoying. It’s understandable. After the game they talk trash to the losing side or degrading them. If they are needing to see how tough they are, why not force a lobby against another lobby? There are a lot of new players that are still learning. They feed them without thinking. SC against SC, thats all I’m saying.

How would that even be possible if it was Spartan company vs Spartan company than they would most likely face the same companies and that would stop people from queuing with a team of 12 anyway who can have just as much skill as a company team. I play with a company and we fight other companies all the time and if you’re get wrecked playing solo then find people to play with and get out there.

> 2533274826443777;1:
> I believe Spartan companies should be in their own Lobby rather than being able to queue against solo queued players. After they kill people in a game they like to t-bag and be annoying. It’s understandable. After the game they talk trash to the losing side or degrading them. If they are needing to see how tough they are, why not force a lobby against another lobby? There are a lot of new players that are still learning. They feed them without thinking. SC against SC, thats all I’m saying.

I think what you want is team vs team matchmaking. Not all full parties are in companies or in the same company.

> 2533274964075626;2:
> How would that even be possible if it was Spartan company vs Spartan company than they would most likely face the same companies and that would stop people from queuing with a team of 12 anyway who can have just as much skill as a company team. I play with a company and we fight other companies all the time and if you’re get wrecked playing solo then find people to play with and get out there.

I work overnights and I don’t have a lot of time to play with other people cuz everybody else is asleep when I’m online playing.