Spartan companies invite matchmaking

Hey I sat down and joined a Spartan company today as was recommended in the daily message. It took a while to get everything in place but not to bad. I was extremely disappointed though when I got back on mp matchmaking and could not invite anyone in my company in to a game or see if they were even on… It would be amazing if my company came up next to my friends list, recent players on my matchmaking menu so I could invite and add to games other wise I don’t see the big idea… hopefully it is already in the works

Clan VS Clan ist Pflicht! Ich hoffe die Option wird bald nachgeliefert.

> 2533274821723261;2:
> Clan VS Clan ist Pflicht! Ich hoffe die Option wird bald nachgeliefert.

I can’t understand not one thing you wrote…lol You must be from the motherland sprecin ze doitch

The easy work around is to just make sure that everyone in your company is also on your friend list. Then you can see them just by pressing X, and invite them just by pressing [some random button I can’t remember].

yeah I don’t want a hundred more ppl I just met crowding my friends list more for one specific game I will be playing with them plus typing 100 names out with xbox controller seems like a lot of back and forth and unlikely I just assumed that if I joined Spartan company as suggested by 343 on daily message board so I never fight alone, that I could use it to nevr fight alone on the game