Spartan Companies (Clans)

Is it just me, or do clans typically get given a backseat role in FPS games? Sure it’s nice seeing the Clan Tag there and playing with your friends, but what about something to spice it up a bit?

Here’s what I would like to see in a fully-fledged community/clan setup.

• Clan Tags - It’s a given. - Clan Embelems - Give members the option to apply the clan emblem or have it shown side by side with the players own unique one. - Clan Challenges - Set challenges for clans to earn clan reputation, points and clan rewards/cosmetics. - Clan Matchmaking - Make it super simple for clans to find other clans to have friendly scrims with. - Clan/HCS Ladders In-Game - Let clans and HCS Grassroots organisers set up tournaments in the game.Food for thought.

Idk, I personally don’t care all that much about clan tags and such. Halo 5 has clan challenges. I think for clan V clan activity you’d need some sort of clan power rankings to motivate people to do it.

Ultimately you need to create new rewards to justify people being in clans and by there nature you will also exclude casual players who may not be able to maintain the activity level required to satisfy many clans.
I get why you would want this, I personally don’t place it high on my priority list but it would be nice.

Alternatively for the clan challenges they could bring back custom challenges like they did in Reach. A long time ago you could create challenges for yourself that actually awarded multiplayer CR.

> 2533274975565198;3:
> Alternatively for the clan challenges they could bring back custom challenges like they did in Reach. A long time ago you could create challenges for yourself that actually awarded multiplayer CR.

I actually really like that idea. Custom challenges for your clan etc.

I do hope they expand upon the clan system for Halo Infinite.

I did the whole Achilles armor in halo 5 with a spartan comagnie, I didn’t really like this system. I hope it won’t come back in halo infinite.