Spartan Companies: A Missed Opportunity

Im sorry, I cant help but not be excited for the spartan companies announcement. Stat tracking, ranks, private forums, and company colors are all awesome additions.
But I cant help but wonder, what is the point of any of it is if there is no ranked matchmaking playlist company vs company? I feel like I am missing something with this announcement. Its a nerfed Halo 2 clan system in my opinion. Why would I want to check our stats if we dont have a team rank or playlist to test how good we are against other companies (clans)? Team colors and customizations are cool but what is the point if I cant duke it out against another team for ranks and bragging rights? Lol.
This doesnt deter my excitement for Halo 5 because I wasnt expecting anything like this at all. And it doesnt take away the epicness that awaits. But I still feel like this was a missed opportunity. Unless Im totally wrong and there is a company vs company playlist?

who knows maybe they will introduce one. i hope they do

> 2535412046089591;2:
> who knows maybe they will introduce one. i hope they do

I hope they do and I hope I eat my words lol. Would be epic.

Frank did say that it is something that is going to grow and evolve as time goes on. So I highly doubt that if this continues to grow and becomes successful, then I’m sure they’ll added it in.

They’re likely hoping to gauge its reception before they invest more man-hours into it.
Not that I think it’ll fail; on the contrary! I think it’s a smart solution to the constant call for the return of the clan system, but making it even more inclusive. I think they’ll need to incentivise a little more to lure more people into it.

On another note:
www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/liberator%20inferni
Join, join, join!

> 2533274895683392;4:
> Frank did say that it is something that is going to grow and evolve as time goes on. So I highly doubt that if this continues to grow and becomes successful, then I’m sure they’ll added it in.

I just hope it does. Because its easy to have a clan page and totally forget about it if youre competing as a team. I just feel like it screams of people making a page and not using a the private forums. Why would I use a private forum for strategies with my team when we cant go against other teams? lol.

Yeah, I commented on someone else’s op saying there should be a Clan vs Clan playlist. Pre-made 4v4 ranked!

> 2533274831629606;5:
> They’re likely hoping to gauge its reception before they invest more man-hours into it.
> Not that I think it’ll fail; on the contrary! I think it’s a smart solution to the constant call for the return of the clan system, but making it even more inclusive. I think they’ll need to incentivise a little more to lure more people into it.
>
> On another note:
> www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/liberator%20inferni
> Join, join, join!

Totally agree on all points. They dipped their toes in the pool when they should have just jumped in it lol. Its a nice gesture but frustrating because they just needed to go a little more! But they definitely need more for people to be active on the company pages.

> 2533274938856878;7:
> Yeah, I commented on someone else’s op saying there should be a Clan vs Clan playlist. Pre-made 4v4 ranked!

This!!! Like, why not?? Lol. Halo 2 had it and it was epic and gave a lot of memories.