Spartan colours

Has anyone noticed that if you have a black Spartan it appears as a brown one on this site? Just asking because I like to make epic-looking Spartans and save them but it just doesn’t look right.

The Spartans on Waypoint are really low quality compared to Bungie.net’s.

However, if you were playing Halo: Reach before March 31st, then you can go over here on Bungie.net and update it and have a high quality version to download.

Perhaps with the release of Halo 4 there will be a new update to the forums and the main page. Possibly a new look or section for Halo 4. This is purely speculation not fact. These are just my assumptions but we will see in the future.

> Perhaps with the release of Halo 4 there will be a new update to the forums and the main page. Possibly a new look or section for Halo 4. This is purely speculation not fact. These are just my assumptions but we will see in the future.

I’d assume the same thing. Sure, they’ll have to add the statistics for Halo 4 and all. I’m guessing there’ll be a major overhaul to make this site look more professional overall.

The Halo 4 website looks good, I think this website should be themed like that. :slight_smile: