Spartan Chatter Should Have 3 Options 343 plz read

We already know that 343 has confirmed that spartan chatter can be toggled on/off. However, I think it would be really cool if you could change your voice like in halo reach’s firefight. Imagine if you are on red team, you can have the option to make your spartan sound like Sarge from RvB. Charging into battle shooting while yelling “Damn filthy blues!” Or when your teammate kills himself with a grenade, If someone in the game has it turned on they will go “That was the worst throw ever… Of all time.” It would be a fairly difficult thing for 343 to do since they would have to collaborate with Roosterteeth, but they have collaborated with Roosterteeth before in spartan ops with those little easter eggs. Since they already have spartan chatter in the game it might not be as difficult to create. If anyone at 343 reads this I would really appreciate it if you at least discussed this with your co-workers. :slight_smile:

I like the idea of providing different options for voice chatter, but I disagree with it being comical in nature.

> 2603643534586909;2:
> I like the idea of providing different options for voice chatter, but I disagree with it being comical in nature.

i dont want to be in a ranked match and hear “suck it blue!”

although thatd be great in BTB.

> 2533274963962937;4:
> i dont want to be in a ranked match and hear "suck it blue!"
>
> although thatd be great in BTB.

What’d you say?!

Only if I can always be purple then I can laugh about both teams.
Damn only 343 can b purple and flip red and blue around like they want.

Unlocking different chatter options would be cool.
imagine Johnson or guilty spark or the arbiter.
I don’t mind funny ones just make them harder to unlock so they will be less common.

it was fun to get different voices in firefight maybe this could be similar.

Don’t care for chatter, but I’ve often pondered this idea. Titanfall is also a good example of this.

Yeah, I really hope 343i had this idea a long time ago, as that’s really the only way it will find it’s way into the game for release. The game has to be gold soon after E3…

> 2533274963962937;4:
> i dont want to be in a ranked match and hear “suck it blue!”
>
> although thatd be great in BTB.

I’d love that. It would bring back that missing humor.

No what it should have is some marine AI’s like Titanfall that do all the talking and they should suck pretty bad and be mainly like MOBA minions. They’ll say things like “hey I found the scrub, he’s over here” and “this guy is so bad, why is he in this league” and “dude, even I can kill him— wait scratch that, I can kill this whole team with 1 360 no-scope.” As they’re shooting other minions marine “PAH PAH got em” and “One down wait no 2 down, ha this is easy, 3, 4, I should be a spartan!”

But they say this regardless of their performance which will always be bad.

This is a Halo 6-9 idea that should be in BTB because that will be undoubtedly amazing.

Other possible quotes ahead, viewer discretion is advised

“POW POW, that’ll show em” “Grenade out, doesn’t throw a grenade HA you thought” " Why do I feel like these guys are coming back to life? Like this is just a game or something" “Hey I need an airstrike on this position” “Blue team is for -Yoinks!-!” “Dies Don’t worry it was just a graze, they cant shoot for -Yoink-” “This side’s clear of scrubs, yo send in the next wave over here, I need some target practice” “What did I get here too late? The fight’s already over” “I’m runnin’ outta ammo! Hey someone get me some rocks!” “They’re so bad at shooting, I bet we can beat them with sticks” “Enemy spartan arrives Oh look we got a bad -Yoink- over here” “Send in reinforcements! Oh never-mind I just always wanted to say that” “I can’t believe I said bye to my family like I was gonna die here, these chumps can’t even hit me if I hit em with a pebble and said ‘HEY I’M OVER HERE’” “I USED TO LIVE IN SIBERIA” “I wish I was in one of those Mantis thingies” “BANG BANG SHOTS FIRED” “These Spartans are stealing my kills” “If only I had a rocket launcher” “Banshee shows up BANSHEE FAST AND LOW” “Kill them with fire!” “Have you guys ever tried aiming with those guns? It works quite well” “Why do the Spartans get all the good vehicles” “Why are we here” “Isn’t there a covenant war we should be dealing with?”

Only if I can have tucker griff and caboose, then is be cool with it. Hell just caboose would be fine but if love to have my Spartan saw swoosh swoosh stab when I have the sword, I’d lmfao

Yeah, having their voices would be cool in Halo 5: Guardians, hearing Grif scream as you shoot him a bunch would be funny

im fine with there being options for it. but it should be a per player thing not a playlist thing