Spartan Chatter Off if Mic is Plugged In

Since i know that spartan chatter is not going to be completely axed from the game, i wont ask for that here. Instead I think that the default setting should have spartan chatter turned off from any player that has a Mic plugged in. Additionally there should also be a menu option to turn it off completely.

For example, if you have 2 players on your team with a mic, and 2 without one. you will only hear the chatter from the players that do not have one plugged in.

What do you all think?

nope. its fine as is for the most part. just cut the extra you dont need like when someone picks up a dmr. the rest is fine and would like it to stay.

> 2533274846171508;2:
> nope. its fine as is for the most part. just cut the extra you dont need like when someone picks up a dmr. the rest is fine and would like it to stay.

Agreed, I’m liking most of the chatter and it really does not get in the way

I barely even notice it anymore except for when the power weapons is going to show up, which is nice.

> 2727626560038972;4:
> I barely even notice it anymore except for when the power weapons is going to show up, which is nice.

The power weapons getting picked up is not the actual spartan chatter. IDK what that is but it doesnt come from the other players characters. I also think that needs to be axed entirely. Note on the loading screen of the match what the weapons are and how often they spawn, but the players themselves should have to keep track of that. It should be part of the mental aspect of the game.

Great idea!

> 2533274798578400;1:
> Since i know that spartan chatter is not going to be completely axed from the game, i wont ask for that here. Instead I think that the default setting should have spartan chatter turned off from any player that has a Mic plugged in. Additionally there should also be a menu option to turn it off completely.
>
> For example, if you have 2 players on your team with a mic, and 2 without one. you will only hear the chatter from the players that do not have one plugged in.
>
> What do you all think?

It’s not always player based. It’s general much of the time.

Meh, I barely notice it anymore. However, I’m down for the idea of 343i giving players the option to toggle off the chatter when a mic is attached. Halo is all about customization, afterall.

I liked the idea that was mentioned elsewhere on the forums of making it an AI like Cortana telling you these thing as opposed to random Spartan comm guy