Spartan Charge physics

That seems about right.

Hahaha that’s great. That sucks though.

that definitely sums up spartan charge

See he hit you AFTER he died lmboo.

latency perhaps?

i have also noticed this in regular matches.

it seems that when performing the SC the charge frames are still in effect even when the player dies. so there is a ragdoll effect behind the SC animation/frames

go into theatre and watch that again it might show you something different

> 2533275010968401;5:
> latency perhaps?
>
> i have also noticed this in regular matches.
>
> it seems that when performing the SC the charge frames are still in effect even when the player dies. so there is a ragdoll effect behind the SC animation/frames
>
> go into theatre and watch that again it might show you something different

It has nothing to do with Theater; the SC actually killed me without touching me.

Spartan charge is a Kill Ball with legs

You do realize that the force has awakened, right?

> 2533274895603860;6:
> > 2533275010968401;5:
> > latency perhaps?
> >
> > i have also noticed this in regular matches.
> >
> > it seems that when performing the SC the charge frames are still in effect even when the player dies. so there is a ragdoll effect behind the SC animation/frames
> >
> > go into theatre and watch that again it might show you something different
>
>
> It has nothing to do with Theater; the SC actually killed me without touching me.

scrub, go to theater and rewatch and even post a recording in this thread

Yea in theater change the angle and record it would be nice to see from that angle I got to admit though the physics with charge is weird I am quite good at avoiding them tbh except when i go round corners sometimes.

> 2533275010968401;9:
> > 2533274895603860;6:
> > > 2533275010968401;5:
> > > latency perhaps?
> > >
> > > i have also noticed this in regular matches.
> > >
> > > it seems that when performing the SC the charge frames are still in effect even when the player dies. so there is a ragdoll effect behind the SC animation/frames
> > >
> > > go into theatre and watch that again it might show you something different
> >
> >
> > It has nothing to do with Theater; the SC actually killed me without touching me.
>
>
> scrub, go to theater and rewatch and even post a recording in this thread

That’s completely irrelevant. I witnessed the SC kill me without contact with my own eyes. No need to get hostile about it.

And yeah, I already checked Theater.