Spartan charge needs some tuning

halo player since CE. I really like the basic elements of h5 multiplayer. Feels a lot like h2 but much faster. But I have a few issues. Big one Spartan charge. Too rewarding for someone who over sprints into an enemy. Just to try it I ran around a rumble out match only charging and got a killing spree. (Oh yea prolly all noobs pffft) yea maybe. But not thinking is the great killer in halo. So not thinking and charging headlong into an enemy position should not have such a glorious outcome. So maybe just nerf it down, or put a limit back on sprint time? I dunno kno it just feels super nooby to have Spartans charging around the map shoulder checking everyone to death.

just to add my two cents I think the pistol to ar balance is awesome, I do really miss br starts, clamber is sort of -Yoink- only because it plops ppl right in ur face a lot and this combined with some other abilities makes me feel like h5 is kind of lacking the mid range game, which br starts would address. What else… Has antone gotten a kill with a plasma caster wtf?!

Over all I really like it. My perfect h5 would nerf the charge, limit sprint, and maybe limit the amount of things u can clamber onto. And throw in some br stars.

Charge doesn’t seem too bad for me. I’ve had moments where I got multiple people and other times where I got gunned down before I could finish the charge.

> 2533274852660538;2:
> Charge doesn’t seem too bad for me. I’ve had moments where I got multiple people and other times where I got gunned down before I could finish the charge.

Yea I mean its not the end of the world but I think over all there are a lot of little factors that are diminishing the “haloness” just a little. The radar for example is a bit too small. Again kind of gives it a bit of a COD vibe and used to be if you were faster than me but I was more clever in a battle I still could win, now more than ever it’s really becoming about speed. And again I like the game and I think it’s pretty balanced but there’s some factors really favoring a style of play that doesn’t feel quite like halo to me. I’m just hoping with some practice I’ll develop the little maneuvers and such to get around the “cheap” moves.