Spartan Cargo Retention Systems

In Halo: CE Master Chief had a bandoleer that he could use to carry rifle and pistol magazines or any other small cargo. In Halo 2, this piece of equipment was eschewed. In Halo 3, a few torso pieces looked like they could possibly hold items. Halo Reach had many torso pieces that had various pouches and even medkits and drop-leg rigs. Halo 4 and 5’s Gen II armor apparently has “modular” built-in compartments…but enough for 8 rifle mags, 2 pistol mags, 4 grenades, at least 50lbs of kit and a knife?! How are they carrying their stuff??? Only the Soldier torso plate looks viable. I would s-Yoink-t kittens if 343i BSd that they have a personal slipspace cargo retention system; kind of like how an autosentry deploys. I hope that in Halo 6, 343i lets you customize a chest rig or something.

Probably black magic, or micro blackholes, or ducktape.

yea and that’s something i liked about reach was that you had the equipment on you, that and your armor looked like a combat system and not and elegant art piece, but its prolly some tech we acquired from the huragok sharing forerunner secrets

Assuming that the armor pieces aren’t crammed full of machinery, which they’re probably mostly plating in most places, there can easily be compartments for ammo. Now, grenades and rockets, there’s no possible hidden storage for in any game.

> 2533274924282060;4:
> Assuming that the armor pieces aren’t crammed full of machinery, which they’re probably mostly plating in most places, there can easily be compartments for ammo. Now, grenades and rockets, there’s no possible hidden storage for in any game.

Lol true. At least in CE you see Chiefs hand move from his belt to the rifle, implying he’s getting a mag from a pouch. In all other games, the Spartans seem to get them from thin air! Must have seen old holo vids of David Blaine and mastered some tricks!

You see Halo along with other forms of media suffers the disposition of being a -Yoinking!- game where logic doesn’t need to be applied.

Adds to the immersion though.

The newer armors look very form fitting and assuming that it has to have a place for the protective plates and then whatever powers the suit itself and the shield system there’s not a lot of room for hidden compartments