Spartan Assault/Strike Account Switching

I recently bought both Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Spartan Strike. When I fired them up and began playing, I noticed that they both defaulted to the Microsoft Account that was signed in on my PC, not the one I use for the xbox app and that I bought the two games with. My goal is to switch accounts in-game without having to add another user to the PC. Is there any way to do this?
Show Tooltip

> 2535437200118016;1:
> I recently bought both Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Spartan Strike. When I fired them up and began playing, I noticed that they both defaulted to the Microsoft Account that was signed in on my PC, not the one I use for the xbox app and that I bought the two games with. My goal is to switch accounts in-game without having to add another user to the PC. Is there any way to do this?
> Show Tooltip

You can change profiles via the Xbox App on Windows 10, under the Settings Tab you should see your currently signed in Xbox Profile, you can change it from there.

> 2533274847945301;2:
> > 2535437200118016;1:
> > I recently bought both Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Spartan Strike. When I fired them up and began playing, I noticed that they both defaulted to the Microsoft Account that was signed in on my PC, not the one I use for the xbox app and that I bought the two games with. My goal is to switch accounts in-game without having to add another user to the PC. Is there any way to do this?
> > Show Tooltip
>
> You can change profiles via the Xbox App on Windows 10, under the Settings Tab you should see your currently signed in Xbox Profile, you can change it from there.

That’s the strange thing. In the xbox app, I am signed in to the account I want, but it does bot show up in Spartan Strike or Assault. My Windows 10 user is not account-bound, and I even bought the game with the account I want to use. Thanks for your reply though.
Show Tooltip

> 2535437200118016;3:
> > 2533274847945301;2:
> > > 2535437200118016;1:
> > > I recently bought both Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Spartan Strike. When I fired them up and began playing, I noticed that they both defaulted to the Microsoft Account that was signed in on my PC, not the one I use for the xbox app and that I bought the two games with. My goal is to switch accounts in-game without having to add another user to the PC. Is there any way to do this?
> > > Show Tooltip
> >
> > You can change profiles via the Xbox App on Windows 10, under the Settings Tab you should see your currently signed in Xbox Profile, you can change it from there.
>
> That’s the strange thing. In the xbox app, I am signed in to the account I want, but it does bot show up in Spartan Strike or Assault. My Windows 10 user is not account-bound, and I even bought the game with the account I want to use. Thanks for your reply though.
> Show Tooltip

If that’s the case, in the Spartan Strike/Assualt on the menu, you should see a button for “Sign Out” that’ll remove the profile from the game and then prompt you to sign back in again, which will use the Xbox app. Hope this helps.

> 2533274847945301;4:
> > 2535437200118016;3:
> > > 2533274847945301;2:
> > > > 2535437200118016;1:
> > > > I recently bought both Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Spartan Strike. When I fired them up and began playing, I noticed that they both defaulted to the Microsoft Account that was signed in on my PC, not the one I use for the xbox app and that I bought the two games with. My goal is to switch accounts in-game without having to add another user to the PC. Is there any way to do this?
> > > > Show Tooltip
>
> If that’s the case, in the Spartan Strike/Assualt on the menu, you should see a button for “Sign Out” that’ll remove the profile from the game and then prompt you to sign back in again, which will use the Xbox app. Hope this helps.

Didn’t work!
When I try signing out of both games, they only let me sign back in with my account associated with Windows.
All other games I am able to change between my two MS accounts, but not these two games.

Does anybody have a fix for this at all?
I am really hanging to play, but want to use my proper GT!

Sorry OP if this has been tried already, I speed-read the entire thread so I might have missed some details. Try switching the account signed into your PC to the MS account associated with your gamertag. When I got this laptop, the account was associated with my University’s IT department that had set up the tech package I purchased. I had to switch accounts to my personal MS account that is connected to my Xbox, etc.

> 2533274794220888;6:
> Does anybody have a fix for this at all?
> I am really hanging to play, but want to use my proper GT!

Were you able to solve this? (are you still here? lol).
Having the same issue and can’t seem to find a way around it.

> 2533274810042925;8:
> > 2533274794220888;6:
> > Does anybody have a fix for this at all?
> > I am really hanging to play, but want to use my proper GT!
>
> Were you able to solve this? (are you still here? lol).
> Having the same issue and can’t seem to find a way around it.

Okay, So I just found this out today causing the issue. For me this worked and is super simple. Go to the settings>Accounts>Your Info and switch it over to a local account. Nothing really changes with the Desktop. When you get into Spartan Strike it will now ask you to enter an email address/whatever other options instead of trying to autosign in. Hope this works for everyone!!!

> 2535429703124278;9:
> > 2533274810042925;8:
> > > 2533274794220888;6:
> > > Does anybody have a fix for this at all?
> > > I am really hanging to play, but want to use my proper GT!
> >
> > Were you able to solve this? (are you still here? lol).
> > Having the same issue and can’t seem to find a way around it.
>
> Okay, So I just found this out today causing the issue. For me this worked and is super simple. Go to the settings>Accounts>Your Info and switch it over to a local account. Nothing really changes with the Desktop. When you get into Spartan Strike it will now ask you to enter an email address/whatever other options instead of trying to autosign in. Hope this works for everyone!!!

OMG THANK YOU, this was annoying me beyond what you could think. looked in settings low and behold was my 2nd email attached THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

> 2535429703124278;9:
> > 2533274810042925;8:
> > > 2533274794220888;6:
> > > Does anybody have a fix for this at all?
> > > I am really hanging to play, but want to use my proper GT!
> >
> > Were you able to solve this? (are you still here? lol).
> > Having the same issue and can’t seem to find a way around it.
>
>
>
> > 2535429703124278;9:
> > > 2533274810042925;8:
> > > > 2533274794220888;6:
> > > > Does anybody have a fix for this at all?
> > > > I am really hanging to play, but want to use my proper GT!
> > >
> > > Were you able to solve this? (are you still here? lol).
> > > Having the same issue and can’t seem to find a way around it.
> >
> > Okay, So I just found this out today causing the issue. For me this worked and is super simple. Go to the settings>Accounts>Your Info and switch it over to a local account. Nothing really changes with the Desktop. When you get into Spartan Strike it will now ask you to enter an email address/whatever other options instead of trying to autosign in. Hope this works for everyone!!!
>
> it works can confirm
> ccount. Nothing really changes with the Desktop. When you get into Spartan Strike it will now ask you to enter an email address/whatever other options instead of trying to autosign in.