Spartan armour most excited for halo 5 beta

what new armour are you guys looking forward to wearing in the Halo 5 beta

For me I’m not overly picky. I just would like to see a few sets of armour (excluding the standard issue armour that you get from achiements and rank) that are very hard to achieve. Also a special 343i armour that you could only get if your clan beat the 343i team. Stuff like that would be awesome.

I can’t remember every armor they revealed, but I’m looking forward to wearing them all atleast once! I hope we can mix and match though, that’s the only thing I didn’t like about HMCC.

I am looking forward to the Helioskrill armour i am having the trouble of completing legendary halo 1, 2, 3 and 4 to get. but seeing it is a covenant inspired one, id like to see a forerunner inspired one, like the didacts but making it really hard to get, i like my armor to be unique, but that it is at least an interesting challenge, not the -Yoink- get 5000 assassinations to get the venator armour in h4.

interesting challenges would be:

beat the par time in all episodes of chapter one in spartan ops season 2
beat the score in…
get a killionare 2 times in a single match
beat the campaing in legendary in under 3 hours
beat the LASO campaing
reach rank 50 in outpost, ctf and breakout
etc.

> 2533274829505190;4:
> I am looking forward to the Helioskrill armour i am having the trouble of completing legendary halo 1, 2, 3 and 4 to get. but seeing it is a covenant inspired one, id like to see a forerunner inspired one, like the didacts but making it really hard to get, i like my armor to be unique, but that it is at least an interesting challenge, not the -Yoink- get 5000 assassinations to get the venator armour in h4.
>
> interesting challenges would be:
>
> beat the par time in all episodes of chapter one in spartan ops season 2
> beat the score in…
> get a killionare 2 times in a single match
> beat the campaing in legendary in under 3 hours
> beat the LASO campaing
> reach rank 50 in outpost, ctf and breakout
> etc.

Yea I can’t wait to wear my hellos krill armour and the forerunner idea is a great one

> 2533274873783305;3:
> I can’t remember every armor they revealed, but I’m looking forward to wearing them all atleast once! I hope we can mix and match though, that’s the only thing I didn’t like about HMCC.

Unlike mcc in the beta you are able to mix and match you also have the ability to wear different visor colors like In 4 and reach

I just want my EOD.