Spartan Armory REQ Pack, A Waste?

So I spent about 2 days straight playing Halo 5 so that I could get the 80,000 REQ points required to buy the Spartan Armory REQ Pack. Everyone that I know that have gotten the pack got the cool skins that it seems like everyone is getting. But when I opened it I got the Tracer and Mako helmet, and the Enforcer, Freebooter, and Venture armor set. I literally could’ve gotten better if I just got 8 gold packs, and I am not about to go spending $10 for a pack that has a chance to give me nothing but 5 rare armor pieces. So like please tell me if you had the same thing happen or if this is some glitch or something because I feel I have opened the worst of these REQ packs.

I thought you were supposed to get two new skins guaranteed? Anyways it’s only worth it if you’ve finished your req collection or are really close.

How far have you gotten on your Silvers? All of the things you got in the Armory Pack you could’ve unlocked in Silvers.

Caveat Emptor.

<em>As some of you may have spotted floating around in the REQ Store last week, there’s a new REQ Pack available to check out! The Spartan’s Armory REQ Pack has a high chance of granting REQs specifically from content updates, such as Infinity’s Armory and Hammer Storm, 14 all new weapon skins and the coveted 343 Industries Assault Rifle and Magnum skins, previously exclusive to members of the studio! The pack is available now until midnight PT this Sunday, Mar. 20, and can be purchased in-game for 80,000 RP or $9.99 on the Xbox Store. Here are some of the brand new REQs you may find when opening the pack!</em>

It’s a waste IMO.

> 2535428753397605;3:
> How far have you gotten on your Silvers? All of the things you got in the Armory Pack you could’ve unlocked in Silvers.

Not too far but one of my friends who is way behind me in the silver spree got one of the new assassinations and the new ultra rare skins.

I am about to spend my 80K req points but feel that I will just get rated/ultra rare… Shud I spend it or shoud I just open silvers and Golds … Please help me … How long will the limited time be for ?

It’s only worth it for the 343 skins. I think the rest will be available in future updates.

> 2727626560040591;8:
> It’s only worth it for the 343 skins. I think the rest will be available in future updates.

Not worth it for skins that represent a dev who shipped an incomplete game, imo.

Definitely a waste, as the unique skins will almost certainly be added in the next update.

It’s worth it for people who have completed the rest of the REQs and have a bunch of RP sitting around doing nothing. Like me.

> 2533274831534658;9:
> Not worth it for skins that represent a dev who shipped an incomplete game, imo.

I agree with the dev comment, but if you want a hundred percent completion then you would want to get them.

It is a basic form of mis-selling. 343i have failed to provide all the basic information required for each of these REQ packs under the guise of giving you those that buy it a “high chance of receiving” something without any guarantees. What they should state is that unless you have unlocked all your ultra rare items then you will not receive the exclusives items which enticed you to buy the REQ pack in the first place. I’m sure some ppl will defend 343i on this subject and say its the persons fault for buying it in the first place, however the information provided by 343i is very misleading particularly to those that do not frequent these forums or familiar with the REQ system.