Spartan Armor

So Spartan armor can save you from massive falls and bullet damage but with it you can drown in knee high water.

> 2535421612729772;1:
> So Spartan armor can save you from massive falls and bullet damage but with it you can drown in knee high water.

Armour that can protect you against heavy fire, normally tends to… well… be heavy… so try swim with spartan armour

> 2533274942042829;2:
> > 2535421612729772;1:
> > So Spartan armor can save you from massive falls and bullet damage but with it you can drown in knee high water.
>
>
> Armour that can protect you against heavy fire, normally tends to… well… be heavy… so try swim with spartan armour

According to the books, a spartan have something like 90 minutes of air in closed circuit. He can live in space (we can play in the Tyrant map no ?) and so he should be able to live underwater …

> 2533274864769942;3:
> > 2533274942042829;2:
> > > 2535421612729772;1:
> > > So Spartan armor can save you from massive falls and bullet damage but with it you can drown in knee high water.
> >
> >
> > Armour that can protect you against heavy fire, normally tends to… well… be heavy… so try swim with spartan armour
>
>
> According to the books, a spartan have something like 90 minutes of air in closed circuit. He can live in space (we can play in the Tyrant map no ?) and so he should be able to live underwater …

Doesn’t stop you from sinking, and why would you want to be sitting there for 90 minutes waiting for your air to run out, so bungie and 343 just made it instant kill for the games

Honestly they should make a map that has a pit EXCEPT that you can climb from the pit without dying. Just another type of gameplay, make it a weekend play selection.

I wish they would stop putting instakill boundaries one inch under the water.

In Reach there was this spot outside the forge world boundaries in the water that didn’t kill you. You could fit scorpions, wraiths, whatever and it would be fully submerged. Some people made some really cool maps using it.

Also for some reason they had added a sound filter for when you were underwater, everything sounded sorta muffled.

Underwater forge pls 343i.

> 2533274942042829;4:
> > 2533274864769942;3:
> > > 2533274942042829;2:
> > > > 2535421612729772;1:
> > > > So Spartan armor can save you from massive falls and bullet damage but with it you can drown in knee high water.
> > >
> > >
> > > Armour that can protect you against heavy fire, normally tends to… well… be heavy… so try swim with spartan armour
> >
> >
> > According to the books, a spartan have something like 90 minutes of air in closed circuit. He can live in space (we can play in the Tyrant map no ?) and so he should be able to live underwater …
>
>
> Doesn’t stop you from sinking, and why would you want to be sitting there for 90 minutes waiting for your air to run out, so bungie and 343 just made it instant kill for the games

And then when you get to the bottom of the water Spartans have these things called legs. Walk under water back to the map. I’d not be waiting 90 minutes, I’d be stealthy.

Plus, if Spartans have 90 minutes of air, why aren’t we allowed to forge maps underwater 343? I’d love that as a slow moving infection mode.

[deleted]

All you guys drowning in knee high water and I’m just here drowning in a teaspoon of water.

Gotta have some other kill boundaries in the game to stop you from swimming I guess

Game balance.

I guess it’s just to have boundaries on the MP maps. Would be cool with an underwater map or campaign though.

Tom french hinted on twitter that they might be working on a new forge map that is completely water (much like awash from H2A),
maybe this time around we will be able to forge under the water.

(Then once under water if the match last 89 minutes 50 seconds then a 10 second timer will start counting down.)