Spartan, are you Distracted on The Battlefield?

I said, are you distracted on the battlefield? Because I cannot have you compromised. I need every member of this strike team to be on their game.

Ignore the cat ears, samurais, and breathe. Focus. Remember you’re a super soldier, Spartan.

Is that clear?

6 Likes

Cat ears, rabbit ears. They all die the same to me .

4 Likes

:cat:

What did you mean to say?

:smiling_imp:

It’s all about the cat ears! I can still sweat and play to win even looking like a little kitty cat! Meowwww! Hiss!

O-orders unclear, Commander. I cannot explain it, as soon as I saw the ears I was overcome with rage, years of training dissolved in a single moment. I couldn’t think. I was already shooting at them, hitting them. A member of our striketeam!

Commander, I am ashamed to ask. The ears, are they Forerunner technology? With this tech on the battlefield, we cannot realistically complete any objectives. We are too compromised, too vulnerable…

2 Likes

You have kitten in your gamertag. Plus, I think the cat ears were some of the most popular sop items ever. (I also got them 100%)

2 Likes

A true disappointment to the liter kitty cat. May the swinging toys and rattling balls not distract you while out on the battlefield next time. Good luck.