Spartan Academy Easter Egg Idea

Assuming the Spartan Academy is on Reach if there’s a location that allows you to see the surrounding area Noble Six’s helmet should be out in the surrounding field somewhere. 343i could use your MCC save data to identify your Reach spartan helmet and have that as the model for it out there.

> 2533274975565198;1:
> Assuming the Spartan Academy is on Reach if there’s a location that allows you to see the surrounding area Noble Six’s helmet should be out in the surrounding field somewhere. 343i could use your MCC save data to identify your Reach spartan helmet and have that as the model for it out there.

I think using save data is a cool idea yet a waste of time IMO. I do think some representation of the team would be cool though.

How do you come to the assumption that the academy is stationed on reach?

This wouldn’t make much sense considering that by the time H:I starts there could very well still be a Guardian around.
Not the best place to train your Spartans.

I think the name and the helmet of Noble 6

I like the idea, but I doubt the training facility is on Reach. There’s a lot of influence from the game, but that’s not where the story takes place.

Cool idea, but yeah I doubt it will be on Reach. I like how you think though!

> 2533274886490718;3:
> How do you come to the assumption that the academy is stationed on reach?
>
> This wouldn’t make much sense considering that by the time H:I starts there could very well still be a Guardian around.
> Not the best place to train your Spartans.

It’s just a guess. I figured that by now the terraforming being done on Reach would’ve made it habitable by now, so maybe that’s where it would’ve been located. No real basis for it though.

> 2533274975565198;1:
> Assuming the Spartan Academy is on Reach if there’s a location that allows you to see the surrounding area Noble Six’s helmet should be out in the surrounding field somewhere. 343i could use your MCC save data to identify your Reach spartan helmet and have that as the model for it out there.

Its not on reach that much is clear. The events of shadows makes that highly unlikely

no I don’t think 343 will use our MCC halo data for this, but I think it’s a good idea you have.

> 2533274886490718;3:
> How do you come to the assumption that the academy is stationed on reach?
>
> This wouldn’t make much sense considering that by the time H:I starts there could very well still be a Guardian around.
> Not the best place to train your Spartans.

Hold up, theres a guardian on reach? Bro i was not aware tell me everything you know wise wizard

Reach is still covered in glasslands during the events of Shadows of Reach, which seems to be about a year prior to Infinite. It isn’t going to be terraformed back to normal that quickly.

> 2533274886490718;3:
> How do you come to the assumption that the academy is stationed on reach?
>
> This wouldn’t make much sense considering that by the time H:I starts there could very well still be a Guardian around.
> Not the best place to train your Spartans.

That, and Reach is still mostly glass.

Well, given that Reach is mostly glass a few months prior to Infinite when Blue Team went back for a mission, I highly doubt the lush greenery we saw was Reach.