Spartan Abilities vs Armor Abilities? + The future

Ok first and foremost I want to get this question out of the way and clear things up. What is the difference between armor abilities and spartan abilities?

Also regarding the future of Halo…
Many fans and I believe that the best way for Halo to thrive in the future is to return to its roots. Basically, we have to get rid of the abilities that Halo 4 abused, such as sprint, and ordnance drops, loadouts, as well as remove bloom. These attributes just narrow the skill gap in Halo and diminishes its uniqueness. Halo was about having a constant pace of gameplay whilst trying to gain control of the map and its weapons. It took tremendous skill, teamwork, and communication to achieve. This truly immersed players to a whole new level. Many of you already know where I am going with this so I’ll end it here. But for those of you that never experienced the glory of Halo 2 and 3, you have no room to talk. However, due to the fact that you will probably try to “present a rebuttal”, by all means, debate intellectually and rationally.

I believe Spartan Abilties are pick-up abilities that are spread across the map to retain balanced gameplay (or are gameplay mechanics tied to every Spartan?) while Armor Abilties are abilities that a player can spawn with when choosing their loadout at the beginning of the game. I don’t know much about Spartan Abilities though so excuse me if I get that information wrong.

Armor Abilities are items that you can use in a loadout. Spartan Abilities mean abilities that come with every Spartan by default, like jumping, dual wielding, and other mechanics. They also said Spartan Abilities can be picked up like power weapons in Halo 5.

I didn’t think Halo 4 was a bad game, but it was too fast paced. People think Sprint needs to be added for realism, but it doesn’t. They are already 7 feet tall super-soldiers that weight a ton. Why should they sprint when their jog speed is freaking 20 mph. Maybe not Sprint, but when you move maybe you get faster and faster until you are half as fast as Sprint, unless you get shot or stop.