Spartan 4 quanity

how many Spartan 4s are there? like out of the whole UNSC… just a curious question

300+

I like those odds…

About 300 aboard the Infinity.

enough

300+ on the Infinity alone.

Who knows how many more ONI are sending around UNSC space and beyond.

Thought it was worth noting that these Spartans are volunteers

300-500 spartan the infinity contains.

300… This is SSSSPPPPPPPAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTTTTTAAAAA!!!

My apologies… I couldn’t help myself… :=)

wow really 300? Did not know that

> wow really 300? Did not know that

The Spartan IV project uses adult volunteers, so the numbers are dramatically increased.

Technically, as many as the number of Halo 4 copies sold.

I’d imagine that many people would volunteer for such a program. It’s a time when Earth is highly vulnerable and can pull off a project like this, so I believe that a lot of people want to contribute to it to help humanity get back on its feet after the human-Covenant war.

It would be so cool if Buck was a spartan 4.

> I’d imagine that many people would volunteer for such a program. It’s a time when Earth is highly vulnerable and can pull off a project like this, so I believe that a lot of people want to contribute to it to help humanity get back on its feet after the human-Covenant war.

I know I would.

> It would be so cool if Buck was a spartan 4.

No it wouldn’t. I hate when fictional universes try to jam loads of previous characters together. It doesn’t make sense and makes the universe seem small and unrealistic.

obviously millions if we are all going to be unique spartan IVs lmao

> > It would be so cool if Buck was a spartan 4.
>
> No it wouldn’t. I hate when fictional universes try to jam loads of previous characters together. It doesn’t make sense and makes the universe seem small and unrealistic.

It actually makes a lot of sense. Buck is a highly skilled ODST and has gotten into the good graces of ONI. Based on that and his track record, who better to have be a spartan IV and lead other Spartans to battle?

> > > It would be so cool if Buck was a spartan 4.
> >
> > No it wouldn’t. I hate when fictional universes try to jam loads of previous characters together. It doesn’t make sense and makes the universe seem small and unrealistic.
>
> It actually makes a lot of sense. Buck is a highly skilled ODST and has gotten into the good graces of ONI. Based on that and his track record, who better to have be a spartan IV and lead other Spartans to battle?

Buck was lame.

> > > > It would be so cool if Buck was a spartan 4.
> > >
> > > No it wouldn’t. I hate when fictional universes try to jam loads of previous characters together. It doesn’t make sense and makes the universe seem small and unrealistic.
> >
> > It actually makes a lot of sense. Buck is a highly skilled ODST and has gotten into the good graces of ONI. Based on that and his track record, who better to have be a spartan IV and lead other Spartans to battle?
>
> Buck was lame.

You’re entitled to your own opinion

> Technically, as many as the number of Halo 4 copies sold.

Not even in actuality it would be how many unique people slash gamertags play halo 4, not sold because there is still a lot of quest and second accounts to account for as well as the rentals.