Spartan 4 Gladiator style helmet ( Update 3 )

Hey guys here is a preview of a rough sketch that I made of
a gladiator style helmet.

Now this is just a sketch, i know its not perfect but when I
digitally alter this it will look so much better.

Tell me what you guys think

Update 3:
<mark>NEW</mark>Updated Helm 3

Update 2:
Updated Helm 2

Update 1:
Updated Helm 1

Rough Sketch:
Gladiator Style Helmet

bs angel tweeted me about my helmet =]
bs angel’s Response

Thanks for viewing

Not a bad drawing, very detailed!.

> Not a bad drawing, very detailed!.

thanks i still have a lot to work on for this helmet. This is just a
rough sketch so it will look way better when i use gimp.

That just looks awesome

thanks is there anything you guys think i should add to make it look more halo ish.
I will add tons more things and change a lot before its finished but im glad you guys like this

> thanks is there anything you guys think i should add to make it look more halo ish.
> I will add tons more things and change a lot before its finished but im glad you guys like this

Are you going to add colour?

> > thanks is there anything you guys think i should add to make it look more halo ish.
> > I will add tons more things and change a lot before its finished but im glad you guys like this
>
> Are you going to add colour?

Yes im going make this into digital art. Look for other helmets i have made there is another thread showing all the ones i have made and the before and after.

this is an example

Mr Shade, i was unaware you already posted this. I replied to your inbox though:)

> Mr Shade, i was unaware you already posted this. I replied to your inbox though:)

just keep an eye on this thread lol

> > Mr Shade, i was unaware you already posted this. I replied to your inbox though:)
>
> just keep an eye on this thread lol

As did I lol

The computer drawing looks much nicer and cleaner

Really nice. I can imagine this helmet actually being in the game. Can’t wait to see the added details. Good luck! :wink:

Even Better!

Your computer drawed version is much clearer and overall better. Nive job!

> Your computer drawed version is much clearer and overall better. Nive job!

thank you but this is no where close to being finished =]

still needs a lot of work

I hope it get finish because wear that helmet and pursuit a elite to the edge and before you punch him to his death you shout.

“I AM SPARTAN!”

There we go, it’s all starting to come together.

I can’t wait to see it when you’ve added the visor and like i said it’ll be interesting to see how the nose guard will turn out along wiht the eye brows.

Are you going to make it look metallic silver?

> There we go, it’s all starting to come together.
>
> I can’t wait to see it when you’ve added the visor and like i said it’ll be interesting to see how the nose guard will turn out along wiht the eye brows.
>
> Are you going to make it look metallic silver?

yeah im going to make it look like a shiny metal look and yeah im liking it so far =]

Wow… Its looking so great. Im not sure what more you can do. It just reminds me od an ancient helmet made for Spartans. Nothing I don’t like. keep it up.

Forreal bs angel has to see these :wink:

> Forreal bs angel has to see these :wink:

yeah that would be awesome but i have no idea how they would even see something like this.
If she does i hope that she would like it =]