Spart Ops Ep3 Ch 5

I was running Spartan Ops Ep 3 Ch 5 today with a few friends. Towards the end it drops in snipers on the ridge. One seemed to glitch into the side of the mountain and we couldn’t kill him.

We restarted and ran through the mission again and once more there was an enemy stuck inside the mountain. We couldn’t complete the chapter because of this. Has anyone else ran into the problem, and know of a solution?

Interesting… I’m bumping to see if there is any input from the gallery.

Same issue, though I was able to complete the mission by restarting. I’ve also had a crawler at the end of Ep 2, Ch 5 get stuck inside the top platform. I’ve ALSO had a buddy of mine get knocked into the floor (and well stuck) after the encounter with the Librarian. There’s just a common glitch, me thinks, that lets non-player and player characters through a few surfaces. It’s hilarious with the latter, but annoying indeed with the former.

Has happened to me twice. We just shot at him with all the weapons and fifteen minutes later he just fell through the map. Try throwing nades behind him and shooting with the concussion rifle.

Unless you can bump him out and get him to fall throguh, you just need to keep restarting the game.

I seriously don’t understand why if you are going to force players to kill all enemies, you wouldn’t put them on a timer and have them killed. If the AI isn’t shooting at you and you are standing in their field of view, obviously they are glitched and unable to be killed.

Better yet don’t have this crap where everyone has to be killed. Simply have it once it falls to 2 or the final enemy the next part of the mission loads etc.

The second you have these kill all enemies things happening and enemies spawn outside of the game play area and jump in, you open a huge door to have glitches like this happen, as we all know what you can’t step on or reach generally has no physics and allows objects to phase through and glitch up.

It happened to me an few friends. But he came out from the rock every now and then.

I’ve gotten some great responses, thanks group!

I’m going to give it a few more tries and see what comes up!

I went in solo, and it didn’t glitch the guy. The real kicker was we literally plinked the phantoms to blow them up and it automatically sends in a strike team.

I’ve had this happen quite a bit. Apparently the AI can phase through many objects and occasionally they get stuck.

No words can describe the anger.

Just keep looking around for different vantage points and eventually you will be able to hurt the sniper.

> I was running Spartan Ops Ep 3 Ch 5 today with a few friends. Towards the end it drops in snipers on the ridge. One seemed to glitch into the side of the mountain and we couldn’t kill him.
>
> We restarted and ran through the mission again and once more there was an enemy stuck inside the mountain. We couldn’t complete the chapter because of this. Has anyone else ran into the problem, and know of a solution?

Try with some heavy weapons, there are concussion rifles, also you can pick up FRGs and grenades, maybe an incineration cannon. I didn’t experience this glitch, but if that stuck guy has anything that is not inside the rock, and you deal enough damage on that part, he’ll probably die.