sparks Change ?

Would there be a custom tool to customise sparks ( floating ball ) ball colour ? I have heard rumours saying you can change the colour of the eye in forge just like visor colour in reach but for spark. Is this true :smiley: ?

Haven’t heard anything about it, but maybe!

no you can do it in reach you can just add effects but I haven’t herd about this in halo 4 until now

I made a similar post a long time ago, regarding your topic. You should take a look, maybe its where you heard of it.

> Would there be a custom tool to customise <mark>sparks ( floating ball )</mark> ball colour ? I have heard rumours saying you can change the colour of the eye in forge just like visor colour in reach but for spark. Is this true :smiley: ?

They are called monitors not sparks or floating balls. Although you can call them what Sgt. Johnson called Spark in Halo 2. He called him Tinkerbell, a lightbulb and something else, I can’t remember the third thing since it has been a LONG time since I last played it because of the original servers going down preventing anybody from playing Halo 2 online. You can’t hear me but I’m screaming in anger.