Sparkast episode 3

The sparkast episode 3 was released woohoo! Here is a link: http://halo.xbox.com/Content/assets/en-us/Podcast/waypointrss.xml

So what do you guys think?

I thought it was really good. I was hoping for more details but we only have a week to go so I guess I can wait. I am kinda curious about the easter eggs. I didn’t realize that the mining facility was called BXR that’s kinda cool. I hope the maps play as well as they say. I am soo looking forward to Highlands. I guess there’s no Air vehicles but that’s ok I guess.

When is the behind the scenes thing for the Defiant DLC supposed to be up?

> When is the behind the scenes thing for the Defiant DLC supposed to be up?

Very soon!

Soon as I should stay up for it or soon as I wake up?? LOL

> Soon as I should stay up for it or soon as I wake up?? LOL

What time zone are you in?

Central. I am studying so I am up anyway :slight_smile:

> Central. I am studying so I am up anyway :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t stay up just for this then. Get some rest and watch it when you wake up.

Also, good luck with your studying.

Fair enough. Thanks :slight_smile: Oh tell the guys who did the Podcast I enjoyed it. Keep’em coming !

> Fair enough. Thanks :slight_smile: Oh tell the guys who did the Podcast I enjoyed it. Keep’em coming !

That was me! Thanks!

Oh yeah awesome! Well like I said keep’em coming!!

Sweet, I am still up video looks sweet. I love that kinda of stuff. Thanks again.

Really enjoyed that podcast, the inner geek in me loves that kind of stuff :slight_smile: Just finished watching the “viodoc” as well. The art direction on those DLC maps looks spectacular! Simply cannot wait to have my screen filled with some Defiant map pack lovin’. You would have thought the love for Halo would subside gradually in a 29 year old man, no such luck, great work you guys!

I like podcasts myself. I just wish they were a bit more regular. Especially with Halo and all the fiction/games there has to be tons of things to discuss. It doesn’t always have to be “news”.