spaM rorriM | Mirror Maps

We could do with a few more maps but making new maps take time, not that 343 don’t have the time to give us a few more ???

There are a few maps that are truly symmetrical but if the map was mirrored it would feel different, and those maps that or not symmetrical … It would confuse a few people! turn right instead of left heading the wrong way to get the power weapon ?

Because the maps have been tested it would just be a matter of flipping the code over, 343 could give us more that a dozen new(ish) map with out much effort!

ʕɒɘbi γm ʇo ʞniʜɈ υoγ ob Ɉɒʜw oƧ

Are you saying to just mirror all of the maps?

You realize your title has the word spam in it, right? Your idea just sounds like…spam

No that would just cause an uproar. How about new maps altogether?

> 2533274805818439;3:
> No that would just cause an uproar. How about new maps altogether?

I want new maps too but at least this would give us to add to the mix and if 343 got their finger out for an hour they could add these versions to the list with in days ???

Would it really feel different? I don’t think so.

> 2535430931286924;4:
> > 2533274805818439;3:
> > No that would just cause an uproar. How about new maps altogether?
>
>
> I want new maps too but at least this would give us to add to the mix and if 343 got their finger out for an hour they could add these versions to the list with in days ???

It would just be like mirror mode in Mario Kart, not new maps, just a different mode.