Spacial amour Like Recon (Discussion) halo 4

I would not have a problem with it and be pissed a little if they dnot because that’s was one of the things I liked about bungie and the “luck” / contest element …the feeling of having something hard to get #spacial-feeling in the halo commutiy…

BUT IN THE END WE ALL GOT RECON IN THE MADNESS #goodoldtimes

What you guys think? and would you be up-set if they donot add something spacial to the commutiy all-stars?

> I would not have a problem with it and be pissed a little if they dnot because that’s was one of the things I liked about bungie and the “luck” / contest element …the feeling of having something hard to get #spacial-feeling in the halo commutiy…
>
> BUT IN THE END WE ALL GOT RECON IN THE MADNESS #goodoldtimes
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> What you guys think? and would you be up-set if they donot add something spacial to the commutiy all-stars?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Edit: Wait! I think I get what you’re talking about.

The special armor that is unlocked from doing this and that?
I don’t see why not.

> > I would not have a problem with it and be pissed a little if they dnot because that’s was one of the things I liked about bungie and the “luck” / contest element …the feeling of having something hard to get #spacial-feeling in the halo commutiy…
> >
> > BUT IN THE END WE ALL GOT RECON IN THE MADNESS #goodoldtimes
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > What you guys think? and would you be up-set if they donot add something spacial to the commutiy all-stars?
>
> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>
> Edit: Wait! I think I get what you’re talking about.
>
> The special armor that is unlocked from doing this and that?
> I don’t see why not.

By the gods