South Africa, I got an invite. (lol?)

Weird to get an invite, Halo is usually quite laggy from South Africa, like 180ms, we never get any local servers from Microsoft Xbox, so weird to be getting invites.

Must have been an error, these multiplayer games like Halo and Gears hosted so far away in the EU are immensely unsatisfying to play.

Didn’t really enjoy the prior flight on PC because of lag, AFAIK Xbox caters mainly to “white” countries when it comes to hosting servers and general support (First Party titles).

But anyways, not like anyone who matters reads this, thanks, I guess?

Well, primary goal for these two tech previews will be to test their online services at a larger scale than ever before. If you don’t want to opt in for test flight, opt out.

I feel bad that South Africa don’t have good connection, and you have to deal with lag. But I hope you have good time in the flight, and its connection, is better than last time you played.

I can assure you that Xbox doesn’t cater to “White” countries. The reality is that the world’s wealth is not distributed evenly. That’s just a fact of the world that we live in. It has nothing to do with Xbox or Microsoft.

> 2533274894829181;1:
> AFAIK Xbox caters mainly to “white” countries when it comes to hosting servers and general support (First Party titles).

Pretty sure I dont see Microsoft a Washington state based company catering to “White” Countries. I think its more Wealth and population density. Also, most countries now a days are not only “White.”

> 2683394777983320;2:
> Well, primary goal for these two tech previews will be to test their online services at a larger scale than ever before. If you don’t want to opt in for test flight, opt out.
>
> I feel bad that South Africa don’t have good connection, and you have to deal with lag. But I hope you have good time in the flight, and its connection, is better than last time you played.

I hope so too!