Sources Say Reach Elements Could be Incorperated Into Halo 4 !!!

Yep, I’ve seen this rumor.
I won’t comment it now, will wait to see actual gameplay.

I wouldn’t trust a source that spells 343i’s name wrong. (345? Really? There is at least half an inch between 3 and 5.)

I still hope armor abilities weren’t present in Halo 4 or at least were only as pick-ups and nerfed to one or two uses only.

I really hope this isn’t true, or I guess my days of being a Halo fan are over =/

If this is true it looks like I won’t be picking up Halo 4 or CE:A. If this turns out true, things aren’t looking good for 343.

I am part of the community and I don’t feel like I got spit in the face. Speak for yourself and only yourself. I would think it would be a no-brainer that some parts of previous games be incorporated into the newest version. Hopefully we will only get the good from each game that has come before and none of the bad. This is my wish as hard as that will be to accomplish. It is still my desire.

> I am part of the community and I don’t feel like I got spit in the face. Speak for yourself and only yourself. I would think it would be a no-brainer that some parts of previous games be incorporated into the newest version. Hopefully we will only get the good from each game that has come before and none of the bad. This is my wish as hard as that will be to accomplish. It is still my desire.

QFT

> If this is true it looks like I won’t be picking up Halo 4 or CE:A. If this turns out true, things aren’t looking good for 343.

CEA is going to have AA’s in multiplayer, just so you know… It’s using reach multiplayer so that’s pretty much a given. They obviously won’t appear in campaign tho.

As far as Halo 4 goes, I’ll have to take a look at what the AA’s are (IF they return)… If any of them besides sprint/evade return I won’t be very happy…

> > I am part of the community and I don’t feel like I got spit in the face. Speak for yourself and only yourself. I would think it would be a no-brainer that some parts of previous games be incorporated into the newest version. Hopefully we will only get the good from each game that has come before and none of the bad. This is my wish as hard as that will be to accomplish. It is still my desire.
>
> QFT

THIS.

> > > I am part of the community and I don’t feel like I got spit in the face. Speak for yourself and only yourself. I would think it would be a no-brainer that some parts of previous games be incorporated into the newest version. Hopefully we will only get the good from each game that has come before and none of the bad. This is my wish as hard as that will be to accomplish. It is still my desire.
> >
> > QFT
>
> THIS.

THAT.

> I wouldn’t trust a source that spells 343i’s name wrong. (345? Really? There is at least half an inch between 3 and 5.)
>
> I still hope armor abilities weren’t present in Halo 4 or at least were only as pick-ups and nerfed to one or two uses only.

I will wait until I see some gameplay trailers before passing any judgement on the game. Plus, some Reach elements might be nice for Halo 4.

I hope there are AA in reach… but only as pick ups, limited to a certain amount of uses depending on whichever one you pick up. (Eg. Jet pack - 10 uses, Drop shield - 3 uses, Sprint - ???)

anyone else feel like that article was written by a 1st grader?

1. Can someone from 343 confirm/deny this?

2. I have no problem with AAs being in campaign…But…

3. If AAs make their way into multiplayer in terms of loadouts, it IS a spit in the face. We don’t WANT AAs on-spawn. We don’t WANT bloom. We don’t want all the -Yoink- Reach mechanics…And the NUMBERS speak to that, not just this forum and others. 8.5 million copies sold…And only 700k people online every day? What does THAT say?

This is fake since they got 343’s name wrong. Real sources/articles would get all facts straight.

If 343 is putting AA’s in Halo 4, I want them to be refined as much as possible.

Im not really too worried about aas in reach but please don’t change chiefs look and pertend he had aas in the first 3 it would create too many plot holes

for example: Why didn’t just use the jetpack when he was about to fall off the foward unto dawn? or why didn’t he armor lock when…“insert situation here”

Yah… this article doesnt seem to have much foundation XD

I won’t comment directly to article but I will be severely disappointed if AA make there way into H4

Sources say gamercenteronline.net is a bad website.

Don’t believe everything you read guys. And besides, do you really think they’d screw up Halo 4’s gameplay, considering all the blow back from Halo Reach?