Soundtrack

Up to Halo 3 the soundtracks were amazing way better then Reach 4 and 5 who agrees?

I have all the soundtracks for each game except for 4. 5 didn’t really capture my interest either, but considering that the composers for those two were different, they weren’t that bad. 1 and 3 were amazing. 2 brought back so many memories of all nighters with friends. ODST was just so groundbreaking. Reach is probably still my favorite. Martin O’ Donnell and Michael Salvatori ended on a really good note. (no pun intended)

May the shadows hide your assault.

> 2533274870156266;2:
> I have all the soundtracks for each game except for 4. 5 didn’t really capture my interest either, but considering that the composers for those two were different, they weren’t that bad. 1 and 3 were amazing. 2 brought back so many memories of all nighters with friends. ODST was just so groundbreaking. Reach is probably still my favorite. Martin O’ Donnell and Michael Salvatori ended on a really good note. (no pun intended)
>
> May the shadows hide your assault.

Exactly Marty was behind all the soundtracks with Reach being his last one. When 343 took over Halo, Marty didn’t go with which is why the soundtracks for Halo 4 and 5 sound so much different. Marty was the best and my favorite soundtracks are ODST and CE

When 343 took over, they made such a drastic change, not only to the soundtrack, but to the ambiance that 4 didn’t feel much like Halo to me. I sometimes wonder that if Marty had stayed, 4 might have felt more like the others. But, he went on with Bungie to compose the soundtrack for Destiny, which in fact is pretty good.

May the shadows hide your assault.

I agree for the exception of 5. I think they realized the lack of memorable soundtracks with Halo 4 and brought back the classics with some spice. I have been content with Halo 5 and it’s playlist.

Halo CE and Halo 3 IMO have the best soundtracks of the series.

Halo 2 and 3

My list:
Halo: Reach
Halo 3/ Halo 3 ODST
Halo 4
Halo CE

Haven’t played/ listened to 2 or 5