Soundtrack is excellent so far

Halo Infinite’s music seems to be going in the right direction. Very H3 inspired (Finish the Fight and Luck play in the trailers). The new tracks are excellent. I love the music that plays during the 2018 trailer. It’s very chill and gives me that classic Halo 3 music feeling. The music in the 2019 trailer is amazing as well. I like the militaristic (apologies if I mispelled that word) drums that play when Brohammer reboots Chief.

I have to agree, the soundtrack definitely has the Halo 3 vibe to it. Curtis Schweitzer seems to have taken inspiration from Marty and has gone for what we might call the “classic” Halo sound. Nothing against Kazuma’s music on the games (I love The Trials and Blue Teams theme), but it just didn’t feel right.

[deleted]

I agree soundtrack sounds amazing so far

I agree. I enjoyed H4’s new feel but after H5’s lackluster soundtrack, the Infinite trailers have been refreshing.

> 2535459820668259;1:
> Halo Infinite’s music seems to be going in the right direction. Very H3 inspired (Finish the Fight and Luck play in the trailers). The new tracks are excellent. I love the music that plays during the 2018 trailer. It’s very chill and gives me that classic Halo 3 music feeling. The music in the 2019 trailer is amazing as well. I like the militaristic (apologies if I mispelled that word) drums that play when Brohammer reboots Chief.

Yes, it’s perfect! And also sounds, have you heard (of the high elves ?) I mean, have you heard of the new audio easter egg? You can hear in it a sound effect from Halo 3’s Cortana cutscenes, in Halo 3 it plays everytime a Cortana cutscene ends :slight_smile:

> 2533274809226598;2:
> I have to agree, the soundtrack definitely has the Halo 3 vibe to it. Curtis Schweitzer seems to have taken inspiration from Marty and has gone for what we might call the “classic” Halo sound. Nothing against Kazuma’s music on the games (I love The Trials and Blue Teams theme), but it just didn’t feel right.

I second this. Kazuma’s talented for sure as his music will attest, but the overall theme was too detached from the original games. I’m a fan of the tracks you listed along with a couple others from both H4 and H5.

If the trailers represent the full game, Infinite seems to have struck a good balance between maintaining the overall classic theme with some new material.

> 2535441330154481;6:
> > 2535459820668259;1:
> > Halo Infinite’s music seems to be going in the right direction. Very H3 inspired (Finish the Fight and Luck play in the trailers). The new tracks are excellent. I love the music that plays during the 2018 trailer. It’s very chill and gives me that classic Halo 3 music feeling. The music in the 2019 trailer is amazing as well. I like the militaristic (apologies if I mispelled that word) drums that play when Brohammer reboots Chief.
>
> Yes, it’s perfect! And also sounds, have you heard (of the high elves ?) I mean, have you heard of the new audio easter egg? You can hear in it a sound effect from Halo 3’s Cortana cutscenes, in Halo 3 it plays everytime a Cortana cutscene ends :slight_smile:

Yes, I have. Very intriguing. I hope there’s more hidden in the trailer.

I agree, 343 is making right choi es and the soundtrack gives me chills.

> 2535459820668259;8:
> > 2535441330154481;6:
> > > 2535459820668259;1:
> > > Halo Infinite’s music seems to be going in the right direction. Very H3 inspired (Finish the Fight and Luck play in the trailers). The new tracks are excellent. I love the music that plays during the 2018 trailer. It’s very chill and gives me that classic Halo 3 music feeling. The music in the 2019 trailer is amazing as well. I like the militaristic (apologies if I mispelled that word) drums that play when Brohammer reboots Chief.
> >
> > Yes, it’s perfect! And also sounds, have you heard (of the high elves ?) I mean, have you heard of the new audio easter egg? You can hear in it a sound effect from Halo 3’s Cortana cutscenes, in Halo 3 it plays everytime a Cortana cutscene ends :slight_smile:
>
> Yes, I have. Very intriguing. I hope there’s more hidden in the trailer.

they confirmed there is more stuff hidden their taste to detail when it comes to infinite is insane and I Love it!