Soundtrack Favorite

In the Halo saga there are memorable moments, but that would be them without a good soundtrack.
Which are your favorite Halo saga soundtracks?
Actually most Soundtracks I like, but these are my favorites…

• "Brothers in Arms" [Halo:CE] (Martin O’Donnell & Michael Salvatori). - “Reclaimer” (feat. Steve Vai) [Halo 2] - “Finish the Fight” [Halo 3] (Martin O’Donnell & Michael Salvatori). - “Skyline” [Halo 3: ODST] (Martin O’Donnell & Michael Salvatori). - “Both Ways (Remix)” [Halo Reach] (Martin O’Donnell & Michael Salvatori). - “Belly of the Beast” [Halo 4] (Neil Davidge). - “Light is Green” [Halo 5: Guardians] (Kazuma Jinnouchi). It’s only a coincidence that they are 7!

Pretty much everything from Halo 2 Anniversary. Plus 117, Arrival, and To Galaxy from Halo 4. And The Trials from Halo 5.

I think they all had great soundtrack the only game I would diss is Halo 5

You nailed it with Skyline. I love that track so much. The H2A soundtrack is really good as well, save for the replacements for Follow and Blow Me Away.

“One Final Effort” - Halo 3 OST

As Nova said, “Arrival” is probably one of my favorite standalones from the entire series.

1. unforgotten-halo 2
  2. in amber clad-halo 2
  3. halo wars 2 menu screen (name?)
    4.ambient wonder-halo ce
  4. ODST overture- halo 3 odst
  5. ODST finale-halo 3 odst
  6. halo online theme
    8.3 gates (not entirely sure if that name is right)-halo 3
  7. perhance to dream- halo ce
  8. peril (I think is the one I’m thinking of)-halo 2
  1. One Final Effort
  2. Never Forget (Halo 3 or Halo 4. I can’t decide)
  3. 117 (Halo 4)
  4. Trapped in Amber (H2A)
  5. Blue Team (Halo 5)
  6. Finish the Fight (Halo 3)
  7. Unsullied Memory (H2A)
  8. Winter Contingency (Reach)
  9. Three Gates/Leonidas Returns (Halo 3)
  10. Deference for Darkness (ODST)

> 2533274817408735;5:
> “One Final Effort” - Halo 3 OST

If I absolutely had to pick one favorite, ^^^.

Also Halo Channel Soundtrack! :slight_smile:

My list,

1. “Skyline”, Halo:3 ODST.
    2.“Invasion”, Halo Reach.
  2. “Finish the Right” Halo 3.
    4…Entire Halo Reach Soundtrack.
    5.Entire ODST Soundtrack.

I have a list of H5 favorites.
-Advent
-Canticles
-The Trials
-Blue Team
-Light Is Green

Only Halo 5?

> 2535462513548765;13:
> Only Halo 5?
> DatPancakeBoi

Yeah. I mean. I didn’t particularly hate other Soundtracks… Truth And Reconciliation, One Final Effort, these weren’t bad but these are my favorites.
Kazuma Jinnouchi is really talented in my opinion.

I wonder if he has a Waypoint profile…

The ones that come to mind are Green and Blue, One Final Effort, Halo Theme (from CE), Reclaimer, and The Last Spartan.

All of those are awesome, especially Green and Blue, which is severely underrated.

> 2535417176108194;15:
> The ones that come to mind are Green and Blue, One Final Effort, Halo Theme (from CE), Reclaimer, and The Last Spartan.
>
> All of those are awesome, especially Green and Blue, which is severely underrated.

Green and Blue is beautiful

I’m a fan of most of the tracks…love listening to them while reading the novels with a morning cup of coffee!

• LvUrFRI3NDZ (H3 soundtrack) - …to pick a very different style track…captures the Halo competitive comradery in PVP and reminds me of some really fun long nights playing with friends!

All the Halos have amazing, simply amazing OSTs.

If I could shine some light on a criminally underrated song, Insifgnificantia from Halo wars deserves a listen.

I don’t think any track compares to never surrender from H2. Linky

> 2533274879679072;17:
> I’m a fan of most of the tracks…love listening to them while reading the novels with a morning cup of coffee!
>
> - LvUrFRI3NDZ (H3 soundtrack) - …to pick a very different style track…captures the Halo competitive comradery in PVP and reminds me of some really fun long nights playing with friends!

Wow!
Cool!