Sounds Weird (Announcer)

Listen to the announcer say “lost”
he says it twice first at around 2:18 and second at 2:30 is it just me or does it sound like he’s saying “Lwost”

Jeff sounds robotic.

> Jeff sounds robotic.

Agreed. I’m not sure I like it very much. This is unrealistic thinking, but I hope it’s changed.

Lol, I don’t care cause I’m French :stuck_out_tongue:
But I don’t heard the difference, just another accent.

Idk about you guys, but since you pointed this out… I don’t think I’ll be buying this game anymore. 343i is clearly slacking.

(Sarcasm)

The robotic sound on his voice does sound kind of stupid. I have OCD, so little things like this actually do bother me, lol.

EDIT: I’m sure they did that because that’s how Spartans hear it in their helmets, but it’s in the future. Audio should be way beyond HD quality in the 2500’s.

He sounds happy and excited to me rather than the usual awesome tone he uses.

Jeff sounds more intense and “fast paced” in a way. I like it, more energy is added to the game, but that’s just me.

> He sounds happy and excited to me rather than the usual awesome tone he uses.

It sounds the opposite to me. Also when he says “one minute remaining”, then “thirty seconds remain” and then “ten seconds”. Doesn’t make sense. They should just bring back Reach’s announcer which was perfect.

It reminds me of the way he sounded in Halo 1, I like it a lot!

He’s got energy and a futuristic tone to his voice. It’s something that fits in with the rest of the ‘aura’ about the game.

> > He sounds happy and excited to me rather than the usual awesome tone he uses.
>
> It sounds the opposite to me. Also when he says “one minute remaining”, then “thirty seconds remain” and then “ten seconds”. Doesn’t make sense. They should just bring back Reach’s announcer which was perfect.

Jeff Steitzer is the announcer in both Reach and 4. -_-

> It reminds me of the way he sounded in Halo 1, I like it a lot!

It does sound a lot like that.

He sounds similar to Halo PC, listen to when he says TRIPLE KILL, and you will see similarities with this.

Anyone else think it announces too many things… ‘Eliminate the enemy team’ ‘Assassination’ really necessary? Along with the voice not sounding as good I can see it just being annoying this time…

he sounds robotic because its War Games and he’s now an AI (makes the most sense). besides, when he says “Assassination!”, I get all happy :smiley:

> > > He sounds happy and excited to me rather than the usual awesome tone he uses.
> >
> > It sounds the opposite to me. Also when he says “one minute remaining”, then “thirty seconds remain” and then “ten seconds”. Doesn’t make sense. They should just bring back Reach’s announcer which was perfect.
>
> Jeff Steitzer is the announcer in both Reach and 4. -_-

I’m aware, maybe I didn’t word that properly - They should just bring back the Reach announcer sounds which were perfect.