Sound Options

I know it’s late in the development process but I’d love to see some simple sliders from 0-100 for each of the below:

1. Voices (game characters, announcer etc)

2. Audio effects (bullets, reloads, vehicle sounds etc)

3. Soundtrack (background music, campaign music etc)

I’ve always wanted these sound options since Halo 2. You can focus you volume settings based on your gameplay preference.

How do you want to control in game sounds for campaign, spartan ops or multiplayer?

Absolutely.

Halo 2 had looping music. As a result, atmosphere wasn’t as immersive as it was in CE. At least in CE, the music would die.

I’d love for an option to turn off the music or make it fade away after some time.

> Absolutely.
>
> Halo 2 had looping music. As a result, atmosphere wasn’t as immersive as it was in CE. At least in CE, the music would die.
>
> I’d love for an option to turn off the music or make it fade away after some time.

I just think it would be great for multiplayer and replay on campaign or spartan ops so you can always hear your teammates.

> > Absolutely.
> >
> > Halo 2 had looping music. As a result, atmosphere wasn’t as immersive as it was in CE. At least in CE, the music would die.
> >
> > I’d love for an option to turn off the music or make it fade away after some time.
>
> I just think it would be great for multiplayer and replay on campaign or spartan ops so you can always hear your teammates.

I didn’t even know my marines could talk in Reach. As for the COM, I couldn’t understand a word.