Sorry, this is not Team Snipers

I expected Team Snipers.

What I GOT was Team Snapshots.

Team Snipers doesn’t have a radar. Team Snipers, more importantly, does NOT have instant respawn and a kill cam.
People don’t camp. People, in fact, don’t snipe. What I see is people running into close quarters, and whoever no-scopes the best win. It’s like Slayer, except with sniper rifles. Bunny-hopping, no scoping Slayer. With the instant respawn and kill-cams that make every game mode with them feel like a LEEROY! lemming rush. I mean, do you seriously think it’s acceptable to assassinate someone (because SOME of us remember how to be stealthy, christ knows it’s a dying art…) and then, about two seconds later, come under fire from the exact same guy I just killed?

This is not Team Snipers. There’s no stealth, no patience, and sure as hell no actual sniping skill. No scopes used to be the last ditch effort of the doomed, not the modus operandi of a supposedly long range playlist!

Sadly my TV’s broke so I can’t really give my input . . . but from the sounds of it, there’s a problem that can be easily fixed.

Oh sure, whatever complaint’s people have about the Sniper itself seem to mostly be generic rage. And, hell, adding in the Beam Rifle wouldn’t hurt like old times.

The lack of pistols and grenades are a good start, but don’t sit well with the current problem points, namely the radar, kill-cam and instant respawn. Snipers is one playlist that is certainly not meant to be ‘fast paced’, and definitely not meant to be a close quarter snapshot fest. You might as well be using a pistol and no sniper, at that rate.

Uh dude team snipers was never really “stealthy” what halo game did you play

Team Snipers is actually really fun.

I haven’t gotten the chance to play this myself, but this doesn’t sound good. Not good at all…

The times I played snipers in Reach it was always bumper-jumping no-scoping…

> I expected Team Snipers.
>
> What I GOT was Team Snapshots.
>
> Team Snipers doesn’t have a radar. Team Snipers, more importantly, does NOT have instant respawn and a kill cam.
> People don’t camp. People, in fact, don’t snipe. What I see is people running into close quarters, and whoever no-scopes the best win. It’s like Slayer, except with sniper rifles. Bunny-hopping, no scoping Slayer. With the instant respawn and kill-cams that make every game mode with them feel like a LEEROY! lemming rush. I mean, do you seriously think it’s acceptable to assassinate someone (because SOME of us remember how to be stealthy, christ knows it’s a dying art…) and then, about two seconds later, come under fire from the exact same guy I just killed?
>
> This is not Team Snipers. There’s no stealth, no patience, and sure as hell no actual sniping skill. No scopes used to be the last ditch effort of the doomed, not the modus operandi of a supposedly long range playlist!

So you want everyone to camp and sit scoped in hardscoping the whole match? GO PLAY COD.

> So you want everyone to camp and sit scoped in hardscoping the whole match? GO PLAY COD.

Or I could go back and play Reach? I don’t know what planet some of you dropped in from, honestly I don’t, but Snipers in Reach (Or Halo 3 for that matter) was never as lemming-like as it is now.

I happen to agree with the guy who started this thread. I played Team Snipers. I didn’t once come across someone who found a perfectly good spot to set up shop and take pot shots at people. I don’t mind the update to the Sniper or the Beam Rifle (You know, if they included it), but overall, a kill cam? What’s the point of playing a sniper’s game if you know where your enemy is? The purpose is to try and kill your teammate. The lack of Loadouts was a great start,the radar is alright. If it weren’t for this, Snipers would be a hundred times better.

> Uh dude team snipers was never really “stealthy” what halo game did you play

Halo CE on PC (not very well, I was a lot younger =P )
Halo 3
Halo Reach

Most people didn’t play stealthy, but you certainly weren’t penalised for trying to. The amount of times I assassinated (or Beat Down in H3) people who weren’t paying attention was many, and a lot of fun.

Now no one sits still, like, at all. And if you run after them? Oh look, now they have radar. So that’s out of the window too.

You must be in wrong game them, that game I played we didn’t snapshot if we didn’t ran on each other. Maby max 2-3 times. But it was more for breaking there shields soo we then beat them down. We mostely sniped and camped.

I blame CoD who broke some gamers brain soo they thought a powerfull long rage weapon is a CQ weapon.

> > Uh dude team snipers was never really “stealthy” what halo game did you play
>
> Halo CE on PC (not very well, I was a lot younger =P )
> Halo 3
> Halo Reach
>
> Most people didn’t play stealthy, but you certainly weren’t penalised for trying to. The amount of times I assassinated (or Beat Down in H3) people who weren’t paying attention was many, and a lot of fun.
>
> Now no one sits still, like, at all. And if you run after them? Oh look, now they have radar. So that’s out of the window too.

It’s Team Snipers, use the SR that’s given, hurr durr.

OP quit complaining and get better. Just cause you’ve been getting the -Yoink- doesn’t mean you can whine about my favorite playlist. This most certainly is Team Snipers.

team snipers in h2 and h3 both had radar. not sure about reach since i took it back a week after it came out. such a horrible game.

Sounds like halo 2 sniper list.

They’ll be updating and changing team snipers according to community feedback

Have you ever thought that with Halo being made easier than previous titles, the players respectfully would try more trick shooting more often?

I mean team snipers has been around since Halo 2 that was how long ago?

There have hundreds of thousands of players that have played through the Good times and the Bad and have picked up different ways to excell in this particular playlist.

Some ways are in fact a little cheap in my opinion like sitting behind a corner and waiting for a double pummle (seriously not cool).

Others try there luck with no scopes more often than not now because its easier than before (well in my opinion anyways hmmm or maybe its because Ive played snipers for all these years)

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The way I see it and no disrespect but you are just b****ing and whining that players and playing the way you want them to.

I personally haven’t witnessed this ‘No Scope fest’ as you put it yet and I have been playing since the update… but dude…ADAPT!

Need Beam Rifle.

Narrator shouldn’t call it Infinity Slayer.

Spawns still need to be fixed.

Oh by the way Seriously the Beam Rifle that’s the last thing we all need Beam Rifle spammers quick shotting to get easy kills…

What next ‘Add the Binary Rifle…’

…Wait I didn’t mean that…honest…