SORRY, Halo Infinite is not for Xbox players

TTK is the only reason you can strafe, duck and jump during a BR battle. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. Do you even play Halo?

1 Like

Don’t be sorry, you frankly don’t know what you’re talking about.

I’ve been playing on Xbox One and having a blast.

You’re not wrong. 343 actually admitted this in a livestream that the slipespace engine was developed with PC players in mind. I saw on an IGN video. I can paste links so search for [Halo Infinite Developed with PC in Mind, Will Have Four Player Splitscreen].

1 Like

I’d like to see that video if you can share a link, pls @BILLBOSAGGINS03

The irony of you calling this guy bottom of the barrel is hilarious.

I can’t post links in this forum it gives me an error message when I try to add one. I’m sure if you google it you’ll find it. I saw the video on IGN. You can probably find it on IGN’s YouTube page if you search long enough. I saw the video during the flights.

The exact quote was this,

“PC players will also get new features as Halo Infinite’s Slipspace engine was created specifically with them in mind…”

go ign dot com then /videos/2018/12/20/halo-infinite-confirms-4-player-split-screens-ign-news.

3 Likes

Rather than having the option to choose whether or not to toggle on crossplay, Apex had a good idea on how to do crossplay. Simply put, if you are not playing with someone on PC for example, then you’ll be put in console lobbies.

I play with two Xbox players in my squad and they have no issues getting kills. At that point, it’s just about skill.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The lowest form of Intelligence is believing that IQ is the epitome of intelligence - also your comment is off-topic and doesn’t actually have anything to do with the fact you can’t change crossplay options unless you’re in ranked.

1. It has nothing to do with platform, you can use whatever input device you want on whatever platform you want.

2. Aim assist is insanely overpowered in this game and I don’t know why you’re obsessed with the game aiming for you. Every single pro is playing on controller because the aim assist is so OP. So chill and git gud

I like how you said on a controller and not console, almost like the above statement was correct that 343 is only catering to pc players.

2 Likes

You’re wrong and I know for a fact you play on pc lmfao,

go ahead, lie and say you’re on console to prove your point instead of helping make the game better and admitting you play pc.

2 Likes

What are you on? Crack? hahaha! I joke. But no seriously? Aim assist is FAR to present for controller on here.

I play on PC and you can set it to input prefered so even with crossplay I only play against controller players. Seems balanced to me.

Aim assist should be removed entirely though. :slight_smile: It’s far to much

Couldn’t agree more man.

You’re really bad with mouse then LOL

The only uninformed person here is you my friend. Years of generous aim assist has spoiled mechanical aim for you.

I wish Mouse aiming worked the way you described. It might actually displace the top 100 players who actively use Controller.

1 Like

Please try playing a game with no aim assist on a controller then come back and tell me how easy it was.

2 Likes

I’ve done it. Rainbow Six Siege doesn’t have it on console. Granted you only need a single headshot to get the kill, but I usually performed pretty well despite the lack of AA. I also played Doom Eternal on console without AA enabled and always play on Nightmare difficulty. Hitting stuff in that game is miles more difficult than the comparatively slow speed that is Halo.

Let’s not forget that putting console players with PC players subjects console players to the PC cheaters as well.

4 Likes

You’re getting a like from me because I could have sworn aim assist doesn’t exist in Infinite. I feel like I’m missing so many more shots than I normally would. Thumb sticks are massively inaccurate, especially compared the mouse use.

They need to fix that because I’m getting roasted and I’m usually a decent player.

3 Likes