Sorry, but warzone is worse

I used to be a HUGE Warzone fan. I thought it was super fun, great action, and both teams always had a chance to win. Point scorers would req up fast, and it was a great battle.

Now? It’s a seizure of nonsense. Insane amounts of vehicles, non-stop power weapons, and the teams are NEVER balanced.

Warzone req system was fine the way it was. I’m sorry if you are not good at the game and need it to be easier. I had no problem hitting req level 9 every game. The skill gap in this game is incredibly narrow, and it’s getting worse, warzone and arena.

It would have made sense to have this current req up process when the game first came out, as most people wouldn’t be stacked on reqs. It would have made sense to later scale back when people have tons to burn through. 343 did it backwards (shocker).

I know everyone is going to disagree cuz everyone wants things easy. Nobody wants to shoot a gun. Spartan charge and nade and Spartan charge and nade and Spartan charge and nade.

edit: mods please don’t ban me once again for “not constructive” posting. This is a pretty valid argument like it or not.

As Sargent Johnson once said to Gulity Spark “So what? Deal with it.”

> 2696128169788667;1:
> Now? It’s a seizure of nonsense. Insane amounts of vehicles, non-stop power weapons, and the teams are NEVER balanced.

This is the whole point of Warzone, insane, massive, carnage. Welcome to the real Warzone, don’t like it? Off to Arena with you!

I was terrified by the idea that no one would have complained about the change of REQ system. I love you.

I disagree. Warzone has been better since they upped the weapon despawn time.

I think that you might be experiencing an issue from the increased REQ energy accumulation, and the longer de-spawn for weapons.

I don’t really mind though. Warzone is a place to have fun and try a ton of different things. Something that is kinda hard to do when good weapons disappear and vehicles get blown away by a light breeze.

The whole point of warzone was to create as much chaos as possible, they made it so there actually is chaos. I’m surprised you would want a single banshee to dominate the map instead of having banshee dogfights and tank battles with rockets flying and ghosts zipping past.

Wow. This community’s ability to whine never ceases to amaze me.

Warzone is awesome. It’s funny that you are complaining that other players now have access to req levels that you claim to get. If anything this evens things out and takes away your perceived advantage.

The system was fine before. Explain why I had to change?

> 2533274875982754;9:
> Warzone is awesome. It’s funny that you are complaining that other players now have access to req levels that you claim to get. If anything this evens things out and takes away your perceived advantage.

You’re right. Sorry. Nobody with skills should ever have any advantage over anyone. Ever. Nerf skills.

> 2696128169788667;11:
> > 2533274875982754;9:
> > Warzone is awesome. It’s funny that you are complaining that other players now have access to req levels that you claim to get. If anything this evens things out and takes away your perceived advantage.
>
>
> You’re right. Sorry. Nobody with skills should ever have any advantage over anyone. Ever. Nerf skills.

Ahh now it all makes sence, you’re one of those players who take Warzone seriously and completely forgets the whole point of Warzone. Let me guess, your KD is your life for Warzone and we so need ranked Warzone!

If you don’t like Warzone for being CASUAL and FUN then go play arena and stop moaning, the fact you needed to add about not wanting the topic to be banned again says it all.

> 2533274808793619;12:
> > 2696128169788667;11:
> > > 2533274875982754;9:
> > > Warzone is awesome. It’s funny that you are complaining that other players now have access to req levels that you claim to get. If anything this evens things out and takes away your perceived advantage.
> >
> >
> > You’re right. Sorry. Nobody with skills should ever have any advantage over anyone. Ever. Nerf skills.
>
>
> Ahh now it all makes sence, you’re one of those players who take Warzone seriously and completely forgets the whole point of Warzone. Let me guess, your KD is your life for Warzone and we so need ranked Warzone!
>
> If you don’t like Warzone for being CASUAL and FUN then go play arena and stop moaning, the fact you needed to add about not wanting the topic to be banned again says it all.

yea it’s super fun to fight against 3 ghosts and a rocket hog all at once when I’m just having a DMR.

So “fun and casual” means no balance? What’s fun about that.

Stat shaming is bannable offense too. When did I say anything about my KD ratio? Why you insulting me over it?

> 2696128169788667;10:
> You’re right I’m sorry. Let’s just all start at req level 9 and spam vehicles and hold down the trigger. Super fun.

Actually, as a fan of BTB Heavies, that WOULD be fun.

> 2696128169788667;13:
> > 2533274808793619;12:
> > > 2696128169788667;11:
> > > > 2533274875982754;9:
> > > > Warzone is awesome. It’s funny that you are complaining that other players now have access to req levels that you claim to get. If anything this evens things out and takes away your perceived advantage.
> > >
> > >
> > > You’re right. Sorry. Nobody with skills should ever have any advantage over anyone. Ever. Nerf skills.
> >
> >
> > Ahh now it all makes sence, you’re one of those players who take Warzone seriously and completely forgets the whole point of Warzone. Let me guess, your KD is your life for Warzone and we so need ranked Warzone!
> >
> > If you don’t like Warzone for being CASUAL and FUN then go play arena and stop moaning, the fact you needed to add about not wanting the topic to be banned again says it all.
>
>
> yea it’s super fun to fight against 3 ghosts and a rocket hog all at once when I’m just having a DMR.
>
> So “fun and casual” means no balance? What’s fun about that.
>
> Stat shaming is bannable offense too. When did I say anything about my KD ratio? Why you insulting me over it?

Why are you going up against 3 ghosts and a rocket hog with a dmr in the first place? It’s more fun when using strategy and not diving headfirst into a slaughter fest.

> 2696128169788667;13:
> > 2533274808793619;12:
> > > 2696128169788667;11:
> > > > 2533274875982754;9:
> > > > Warzone is awesome. It’s funny that you are complaining that other players now have access to req levels that you claim to get. If anything this evens things out and takes away your perceived advantage.
> > >
> > >
> > > You’re right. Sorry. Nobody with skills should ever have any advantage over anyone. Ever. Nerf skills.
> >
> >
> > Ahh now it all makes sence, you’re one of those players who take Warzone seriously and completely forgets the whole point of Warzone. Let me guess, your KD is your life for Warzone and we so need ranked Warzone!
> >
> > If you don’t like Warzone for being CASUAL and FUN then go play arena and stop moaning, the fact you needed to add about not wanting the topic to be banned again says it all.
>
>
> yea it’s super fun to fight against 3 ghosts and a rocket hog all at once when I’m just having a DMR.
>
> So “fun and casual” means no balance? What’s fun about that.
>
> Stat shaming is bannable offense too. When did I say anything about my KD ratio? Why you insulting me over it?

For the record, fun and casual means that yes, balance can go take a flying leap. Fiesta is as unbalanced, casual, and fun as gametypes come.

WAR zone is all right in small doses. It’s too repetitive. Why can’t the enemy AI spawn in at more random locations? It also would be epicness if Covies could drop in in random locations and times in drop pods.

I don’t carre for warzone, period. It is repedative, teams are constantly uneven, bases look the same on just about every map and mode. Boss kills are a roll of the dice.

But, to each their own.

I would rather 343 ditch warzone and focus on making great maps for arena and btb.

I don’t see how absolute carnage, destruction and chaos isn’t fun.

> 2535455681930574;15:
> > 2696128169788667;13:
> > > 2533274808793619;12:
> > > > 2696128169788667;11:
> > > > > 2533274875982754;9:
> > > > > Warzone is awesome. It’s funny that you are complaining that other players now have access to req levels that you claim to get. If anything this evens things out and takes away your perceived advantage.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You’re right. Sorry. Nobody with skills should ever have any advantage over anyone. Ever. Nerf skills.
> > >
> > >
> > > Ahh now it all makes sence, you’re one of those players who take Warzone seriously and completely forgets the whole point of Warzone. Let me guess, your KD is your life for Warzone and we so need ranked Warzone!
> > >
> > > If you don’t like Warzone for being CASUAL and FUN then go play arena and stop moaning, the fact you needed to add about not wanting the topic to be banned again says it all.
> >
> >
> > yea it’s super fun to fight against 3 ghosts and a rocket hog all at once when I’m just having a DMR.
> >
> > So “fun and casual” means no balance? What’s fun about that.
> >
> > Stat shaming is bannable offense too. When did I say anything about my KD ratio? Why you insulting me over it?
>
>
> Why are you going up against 3 ghosts and a rocket hog with a dmr in the first place? It’s more fun when using strategy and not diving headfirst into a slaughter fest.

Ok let stay on topic and not question ever aspect of my game play. I can’t help when I’m spawned outside an armory in the middle of the map, and the infinite vehicles people have access to are right on top of me.