Sorry but I love Halo 5....

I really do. I love the mechanics and the competitiveness. I haven’t had this much fun and challenge in FFA since H2/3… warzone is also a great time. I love that boss kills can be stolen, sure it’s infuriating when it happens to you but super sweet when you manage to do it. Req system is ok. I do wish more cosmetics where unlocked through game play. Best thing about it is the community will never be divided again as it was when they did map packs. Sure there needs to be some other changes or improvements but every title since H3 I have said that. But just thought I would try to get one positive thread going.

No need to apologize, there’s a lot of us that love this game.

I’ll add to “goodnessness”. It was pleasing to see the ppl of Halo offer a spot on their company rolls to those that were forsaken. Community

I always thought that community divisions were a pretty bad detriment. Especially with the experiences I have had with Paid DLC with some friends basically going “Hurrr It’s not worth it I don’t like this game” then forcing me to choose a map other than the one I want. It was even worse when the packs ended up being free and it did not sway them anyway. (This has actually happened to me in Halo 3 and Reach)

I think REQs are forgivable, at least it doesn’t feel as monotonous as grinding 160,000 cR for a piece of armor in Reach. Then more to get another piece (though some cost less).

Forge is unarguably the best we’ve ever had, No two ways around it without nostalgia goggles and Kool -Aid.

All I’d like is Infection and Race. Then I’ll be pretty satisfied with the state of the game. A toggleable skull for the Ball gametype for the purpose of Oddball wouldn’t be too bad either.

Couldnt agree more its a great game and they are doing what they can to make it better.

Yeah don’t apologize, I love it too. Enjoy the game with pride mate.

I don’t think anyone asked you to apologize…

Halo 5 is so -Yoinking!- good!

> 2533274816788253;1:
> I really do. I love the mechanics and the competitiveness. I haven’t had this much fun and challenge in FFA since H2/3… warzone is also a great time. I love that boss kills can be stolen, sure it’s infuriating when it happens to you but super sweet when you manage to do it. Req system is ok. I do wish more cosmetics where unlocked through game play. Best thing about it is the community will never be divided again as it was when they did map packs. Sure there needs to be some other changes or improvements but every title since H3 I have said that. But just thought I would try to get one positive thread going.

Halo 5 is easily the most fun I’ve had with one of these games on Live since the days of Halo 2… Amazing job 343, all of my gripes can be improved on in time (besides for maybe the oft-mentioned split screen one!).

> 2533274816788253;1:
> I really do. I love the mechanics and the competitiveness. I haven’t had this much fun and challenge in FFA since H2/3… warzone is also a great time. I love that boss kills can be stolen, sure it’s infuriating when it happens to you but super sweet when you manage to do it. Req system is ok. I do wish more cosmetics where unlocked through game play. Best thing about it is the community will never be divided again as it was when they did map packs. Sure there needs to be some other changes or improvements but every title since H3 I have said that. But just thought I would try to get one positive thread going.

One Cosmetic I would love is voices

We already have spartan call outs but every male sounds like buck and females alike as well doesn’t give the uniqueness of your spartan how I’d love to either have cheifs, an a.I. or even Sargent Johnson like we had in reach

This game is off the charts! Big Team Battle for life!

I like Arena.

me too

I haven’t got many problems with it at all. Just Elites not playable and Spartan voices can’t be changed.
I want a British accent on my British characters

I love the game even campaign, but I would like a way better ui the one we have is stark and clunky

Nah man don’t apologise, I agree.

But playable elites… Im jk X)

Yup. Still having fun.

I love Halo 5 too, but there are some problems that need addressing.

I love the game but I’d love me some content too