Sore loser messages

So lately I’ve been getting messages from players whom I’ve beaten on the opposing team after they lost complaining about the dumbest things. For example today I won a pretty close assault match on coliseum (1-0) and after the game I get a message from a player on the other team claiming “we played to much defense.” Lol I play to win the game and if you lose then accept it and move on, there’s really no need to waste your time complaining about a loss to me

Every now and then after a warzone match someone takes the time to message me male genitalia.

Well…was he wrong? Sounds like you guys capped and turtled.

> 2533274815582829;3:
> Well…was he wrong? Sounds like you guys capped and turtled.

Oh the classic turtle maneuver, when it works its sweaty when it doesn’t it’s super sweaty

> 2533274815582829;3:
> Well…was he wrong? Sounds like you guys capped and turtled.

nothing wrong with that its a legit strategy…

> 2533274956759659;4:
> > 2533274815582829;3:
> > Well…was he wrong? Sounds like you guys capped and turtled.
>
>
> Oh the classic turtle maneuver, when it works its sweaty when it doesn’t it’s super sweaty

Right. OP is dripping lol

> 2533274815582829;3:
> Well…was he wrong? Sounds like you guys capped and turtled.

I never farm the enemy. I never let anyone farm the enemy. If I happen to join a game in progress where it’s obvious that my team is farming the enemy, I end it ASAP. He was just jealous that I know how to shoot lol.
EDIT1: IDK if you were talking to me but there you go.
EDIT2: well now that I read it again it’s obvious you weren’t talking to me >.<

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

I only post game messeges people that team kill for power weapons, use map exploits/cheap spots or throw the ball out of the Grifball court and jump out to stall the game for a garunteed win. Fags. Examples-
One times this guy kept killing me for a Sniper Rifle I got at the beginning of a BTB match on Basin. He did it 4 times.
Yesterday some guy was sitting on this really weird corner on the top of Red Base on the map Recurve with a sniper rifle. It was some strange head glitch spot, you couldn’t see the sniper glare (or him from that matter, except from a really small angle) and the space was so small getting a shot on him was impossible. I made it my personal goal to assassinate him 5 times. I messeges him “gg m8” after the match lol
Today on Grifball, it was 2-3 other team and this one guy threw the ball out of the borders and went with it so he could hold it and stall the match. God I hate that.
I won’t messege someone because I lose, but if anyone is doing annoying -Yoink- I’m gonna say something, just to get it out of my system.

Honestly it was a pretty good team that we played and for the majority of the game (excluding the last minute and a half or so) we just played good defense. We didn’t intend to just score and defend, as we were genuinely trying to score for the majority of the game

I will occasionally message someone who is griefing. But I won’t be insulting. I’ll sarcastically kill them with kindness. “Good game, dude. You’re really good! Hope to partner with you again!”

> 2533274815582829;3:
> Well…was he wrong? Sounds like you guys capped and turtled.

A win is a win. If the other team deserved to win they would have.

By the way, defense is just as big of a part as offense in games like CTF and assault. So if you cap and decide to play hardcore defense, more power to you. A win is a win. I’m supposed to play loosey goosey just because the other team should have a chance to score? I don’t think so. Earn it!

Post game trash talkers are also on another level as well but I can’t really complain about that since it’s a halo tradition

> 2533274840443370;12:
> By the way, defense is just as big of a part as offense in games like CTF and assault. So if you cap and decide to play hardcore defense, more power to you. A win is a win. I’m supposed to play loosey goosey just because the other team should have a chance to score? I don’t think so. Earn it!

No but if you are sitting back and slaying till time runs out that’s not really playing the objective. Think if a hockey team scores a goal and then for the rest of the game never even entered the offensive zone. Yeah its a win. But they didn’t play hockey.

> 2533274815582829;14:
> > 2533274840443370;12:
> > By the way, defense is just as big of a part as offense in games like CTF and assault. So if you cap and decide to play hardcore defense, more power to you. A win is a win. I’m supposed to play loosey goosey just because the other team should have a chance to score? I don’t think so. Earn it!
>
>
> No but if you are sitting back and slaying till time runs out that’s not really playing the objective. Think if a hockey team scores a goal and then for the rest of the game never even entered the offensive zone. Yeah its a win. But they didn’t play hockey.

Except that’s how some teams have won a Stanley Cup.

> 2533274924456243;13:
> Post game trash talkers are also on another level as well but I can’t really complain about that since it’s a halo tradition

I agree it’s a bad thing to trash talk a player from the other team if they lose, but come on if someone team kills you for a sniper, that’s war right there.

> 2533274815582829;14:
> > 2533274840443370;12:
> > By the way, defense is just as big of a part as offense in games like CTF and assault. So if you cap and decide to play hardcore defense, more power to you. A win is a win. I’m supposed to play loosey goosey just because the other team should have a chance to score? I don’t think so. Earn it!
>
>
> No but if you are sitting back and slaying till time runs out that’s not really playing the objective. Think if a hockey team scores a goal and then for the rest of the game never even entered the offensive zone. Yeah its a win. But they didn’t play hockey.

I can always appreciate a good sports analogy, but this is far from hockey.

This is assault. There are two objectives in assault; bomb the opposing goal and defend your own. They played offense fr as long as they needed to, then played some good defense. The whole time they were playing the objective.

If the other team was good enough to score than they would’ve. It’s not the other team’s responsibility to make it easy on them.

> 2533274905097737;17:
> > 2533274815582829;14:
> > > 2533274840443370;12:
> > > By the way, defense is just as big of a part as offense in games like CTF and assault. So if you cap and decide to play hardcore defense, more power to you. A win is a win. I’m supposed to play loosey goosey just because the other team should have a chance to score? I don’t think so. Earn it!
> >
> >
> > No but if you are sitting back and slaying till time runs out that’s not really playing the objective. Think if a hockey team scores a goal and then for the rest of the game never even entered the offensive zone. Yeah its a win. But they didn’t play hockey.
>
>
> I can always appreciate a good sports analogy, but this is far from hockey.
>
> This is assault. There are two objectives in assault; bomb the opposing goal and defend your own. They played offense fr as long as they needed to, then played some good defense. The whole time they were playing the objective.
>
> If the other team was good enough to score than they would’ve. It’s not the other team’s responsibility to make it easy on them.

Just sounds more like kill farming to me. But I guess, like camping, its a strategy. Just a dirty one. IMO

I’d happily say that I’ve actually had the opposite. Messages praising me for being a good driver in the warthog or apologies for team mates running me over. Redeems my thoughts on the online community a bit.

I take it as a compliment when I get post game messages. Typically, something like “Your are garbage” (sic). My personal favorite is when people spam you with party invites.