soooo why is 343i being silent

i mean several people have legitimate technical complaints and missing gear/REQs

Teishin Raikou Armor

Warzone REQ bundle (not including weekly reset)

Pre-Order and Limited Edition packs

I’m not sure. I tried being nice and getting support, but soon i am going to lose all hope in Halo 5. Just like I did in MCC. These issues should of been fixed pre release. They said Halo 5 wouldnt be broken like MCC. Well it is. And I think they should say something soon and help out otherwise I’m done with Halo and I will lose hope for all released games. Releases never been this bad till this year and last year. If it’s not finished, don’t put it out. Simplementation as that. I like the gameplay of Halo 5 and I’m not getting any other FPS game because of it. I may have to now.

> 2533275010968401;1:
> i mean several people have legitimate technical complaints and missing gear/REQs
>
> Teishin Raikou Armor
>
> Warzone REQ bundle (not including weekly reset)
>
> Pre-Order and Limited Edition packs

I can’t even play multiplayer and there are number of other people in the same boat. I’ve completed the game on legendary and because this is only thing I can do with this game I have wasted my money. There isn’t even a support number you can ring to get an explanation why it isnt working. All you can do is wait and hope one of the developers respond to a thread, which as yet they haven’t.