Soooo what happened to Jun?

I know he went into the falcon. But I never heard anything about him after that in the mission. Is he dead, or a live? Is he making new noble team?I never looked into it so I thought “Hey, why not ask the community myself?”

He survived the fall of Reach and went on to help create the Spartan-IV Program. In addition to the game, he also appears in the Halo: Initiation comic book series.

He and Doctor Halsey left on the Pelican at the end of the ninth mission (encluding the opeing intro mission) The Package. He did not die because he helped pick candidits of the Spartan IV program, it shows this in the halo comic book: Initiation. You can look up more detailed information on the Halo Wiki, Youtube or right here on Halo waypoint :slight_smile: However, I hope I helped answer some of your questions.

Jun died of old age, he was around 90 if you put the timeline together, Reach and Infinity. He was a S lV.

It was a pelican.

He went on to be one of the key founders of the Spartan-Iv Program, recruiting Spartans Palmer, Davis, Scruggs and at least one other wh I forget.

I recommend reading the Halo: Initition comic series if you’re interested. It’s only 3 parts so it shouldn’t take too long ^^

> 2535408519455093;4:
> Jun died of old age, he was around 90 if you put the timeline together, Reach and Infinity. He was a S lV.

How can this even be inferred? He did not enter the IV’s himself- that we know of- and his birth date barely puts him at 30. For someone to be ninety, they need to have been born in the 2400’s.

agreed with baconshelf

> 2533274856097221;1:
> I know he went into the falcon. But I never heard anything about him after that in the mission. Is he dead, or a live? Is he making new noble team?I never looked into it so I thought “Hey, why not ask the community myself?”

its a pelican cx

jun is most likley alive but i think everyone is so obsessed with knowing because nobody wants to believe every noble is MIA ( i say MIA because spartans never die) but jun must be at least retired or something but i also hope hes alive

> 2535415005977658;9:
> jun is most likley alive but i think everyone is so obsessed with knowing because nobody wants to believe every noble is MIA ( i say MIA because spartans never die) but jun must be at least retired or something but i also hope hes alive

Please read all comments before posting. It is explained above that Jun is alive and was the one who recruited Sarah Palmer, and Spartans Davies and Scruggs into the Spartan IV program.

He survived and oversaw the SPARTAN-IV program’s creation. He actually helped Sarah Palmer through her training.

He helped create the Spartan IV program, as others have said.

I heared hi was survived to fall of Reach and colaborated to the SPARTAN-IV Program, but I never taked concience of his disapear at now jajajajaja

> 2533274904944768;6:
> > 2535408519455093;4:
> > Jun died of old age, he was around 90 if you put the timeline together, Reach and Infinity. He was a S lV.
>
>
> How can this even be inferred? He did not enter the IV’s himself- that we know of- and his birth date barely puts him at 30. For someone to be ninety, they need to have been born in the 2400’s.

If Lucy (Beta company) was 12 around the time during Halo 4, (baring in mind that on the inside of the dyson sphere it was only days) we can infer that Jun was around 18 at the time of Halo: Reach, making him somewhere in the region of 22 years old

(If my maths is correct… Big if)

Just based off of the games, we are not quite sure what happened to Jun. It is sort of left up to the player to decide.

> 2533274936731807;15:
> Just based off of the games, we are not quite sure what happened to Jun. It is sort of left up to the player to decide.

Please read all coments before posting. It is explained above that Jun IS alive and works for ONI recruiting for the Spartan IV program. He was the one who recruited Sarah Palmer and Spartans Davis and Scruggs. All of this is explained int he Halo: Initiation comic series, which is also canon to the Halo universe.

> 2533274856097221;1:
> I know he went into the falcon. But I never heard anything about him after that in the mission. Is he dead, or a live? Is he making new noble team?I never looked into it so I thought “Hey, why not ask the community myself?”

This is what I hate about Halo : Reach ! None of the characters in that story actually existed except for Halsey , Keyes and Cortana . The game wasn’t even based on the book and yet everyone who played it thought that it was the true story of the fall of reach when it actuallylegitimately wasn’t! And the. There’s so many people asking what happened to Jun when technically speaking he didn’t exist!

> 2533274931561871;17:
> > 2533274856097221;1:
> > I know he went into the falcon. But I never heard anything about him after that in the mission. Is he dead, or a live? Is he making new noble team?I never looked into it so I thought “Hey, why not ask the community myself?”
>
>
> This is what I hate about Halo : Reach ! None of the characters in that story actually existed except for Halsey , Keyes and Cortana . The game wasn’t even based on the book and yet everyone who played it thought that it was the true story of the fall of reach when it actuallylegitimately wasn’t! And the. There’s so many people asking what happened to Jun when technically speaking he didn’t exist!

What you have said is incorrect, since everything that has happened in both the game and book are fully cannon, with the book being reissued twice with extra and rewritten content to make aspects of the game fully plausible. This has been said numerous times before by 343, everything is now fully canon and Noble team did exist.