Soooo... I just got reset.

Not my actual rank, reset as in all my armor was set to default, the game asked me to select my gender, gave me 5000 cR and sent me on my way, no big deal, took me about 3 minutes to re-discover all my armor and re equip it. The part that I am mildly annoyed about is that my -Yoinking!- campaign data was deleted as in I have none of the missions and the highest difficulty I completed it on was reset.

I play on the one, but I checked on my 360 and the campaign/spartan data was gone there too. I know reach had some data management issues, but seriously?

Edit: If it matters, the glitched happened after a matchmaking game, it set me to recruit, which happen a lot :P, so I just reset the game and when I got back on I was still a recruit but I had my Bungie nameplate so I thought, “the servers are just Yoinking! out, il give it a sec and reset again”, so I did that. I was back at Reclaimer but with default everything and it asked me to select a gender and what not.

It also says “Resume Campaign” when I get on Reach and takes me to where I left off last, but when I check the mission list I only have Noble Actual.

Alright, my Halo: Reach is officially drunk, wtf.

My multiplayer and campaign progress was reseted like 5 times. I am really sry but as far as I know, there is no way to get the progress back.

I got a lot of points too, after my “first” game after the resets.

When Halo Reach experiences server issues, one or more players has this problem, either your armor turns default but your colors don’t, vise versa. It’s all wack, looks like we’ll just have to roll with the punches.

> 2533274903406057;4:
> When Halo Reach experiences server issues, one or more players has this problem, either your armor turns default but your colors don’t, vise versa. It’s all wack, looks like we’ll just have to roll with the punches.

Thankfully the rank data is stored VIA server so all we have to worry about is our spartan models, colors, emblems, tag, and campaign data resetting.

> 2533274873630868;5:
> > 2533274903406057;4:
> > When Halo Reach experiences server issues, one or more players has this problem, either your armor turns default but your colors don’t, vise versa. It’s all wack, looks like we’ll just have to roll with the punches.
>
>
> Thankfully the rank data is stored VIA server so all we have to worry about is our spartan models, colors, emblems, tag, and campaign data resetting.

Yeah, if the rank reset I’d probably stop playing.

> 2533274903406057;6:
> > 2533274873630868;5:
> > > 2533274903406057;4:
> > > When Halo Reach experiences server issues, one or more players has this problem, either your armor turns default but your colors don’t, vise versa. It’s all wack, looks like we’ll just have to roll with the punches.
> >
> >
> > Thankfully the rank data is stored VIA server so all we have to worry about is our spartan models, colors, emblems, tag, and campaign data resetting.
>
>
> Yeah, if the rank reset I’d probably stop playing.

Yeah, I probably would too. This issue has happened to me many times. It says welcome to Reach, gives me 5,000cr. as you said, and changes back all my armor. It is pretty annoying, but I deal with it. What really bugged me was that I was soloing the Campaign on Legendary, and I only had a couple missions left, but then it made me restart the campaign. Needless to say, I gave up on soloing it.

> 2533274885638438;7:
> > 2533274903406057;6:
> > > 2533274873630868;5:
> > > > 2533274903406057;4:
> > > > When Halo Reach experiences server issues, one or more players has this problem, either your armor turns default but your colors don’t, vise versa. It’s all wack, looks like we’ll just have to roll with the punches.
> > >
> > >
> > > Thankfully the rank data is stored VIA server so all we have to worry about is our spartan models, colors, emblems, tag, and campaign data resetting.
> >
> >
> > Yeah, if the rank reset I’d probably stop playing.
>
>
> Yeah, I probably would too. This issue has happened to me many times. It says welcome to Reach, gives me 5,000cr. as you said, and changes back all my armor. It is pretty annoying, but I deal with it. What really bugged me was that I was soloing the Campaign on Legendary, and I only had a couple missions left, but then it made me restart the campaign. Needless to say, I gave up on soloing it.

Campaign progress can reset sometimes due to a few reasons. The main reason though is playing offline. There’s an error in the coding where you’re campaign information will sometimes “confuse” the servers between the offline data and the online data which results in a reset.

And since Reach is not fully supported by 343i anymore, it won’t be fixed (which also happens to be one of the reasons why I resent 343i).

> 2533274873630868;2:
> Alright, my Halo: Reach is officially drunk, wtf.

Damn you’re getting 14,000 cR just from performance bonus? And 9,000 cR from just completing it?

> 2533274841390926;9:
> > 2533274873630868;2:
> > Alright, my Halo: Reach is officially drunk, wtf.
>
>
> Damn you’re getting 14,000 cR just from performance bonus? And 9,000 cR from just completing it?

I’m a reclaimer, the higher rank you are the more you earn.

I remember this happening on 360 so its not just an xb1 problem

ok i had this cause i was playing swat and the game froze. after a few minutes of it freezing the screen i open the disc tray. i got back on i noticed the game reseted all my armor and control set ups to default.

Used to happen to me all the time. I think it has to do with quitting the game or switching off the xbox unexpectedly.

Wow, I would be super irritated. At least you didn’t lose xp/lvl though.

The armor/rank reset happens to me all the time, usually because the servers are very unstable for me nowadays. :confused:

That’s dumb, especially if you don’t play this game on a daily basis anymore.

I’m just looking for a way to get my progress back because unlike you it reseted everything My armor unlocks, My CR, my campaign progress, my stats Everything!

> 2535441946604136;17:
> I’m just looking for a way to get my progress back because unlike you it reseted everything My armor unlocks, My CR, my campaign progress, my stats Everything!

It still kept my achievements though which will now make people think that I Hacked to get those Achievements

> 2535441946604136;17:
> I’m just looking for a way to get my progress back because unlike you it reseted everything My armor unlocks, My CR, my campaign progress, my stats Everything!

Please don’t revive 2 year old topics thanks. There are some server issues right now, feel free to follow this topic until they are resolved. Once they are all your data will show up as normal: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/cdecc00475c645b9a4d0a156fb542d59/topics/whats-up-with-reachs-servers/74c50894-d883-435d-8db7-174f1bee6876/posts