SOOOO CAN WE KEEP THE COMMUNITY DOUBLES PLAYLIST?

Can we finally keep the damn Doubles playlist? I don’t want it gone in a week. Also, itd be cool if it was ranked. Can you please not pull this one 343?

It really depends on what sort of traffic it gets. If it gets a high population its likely to stick around or return regularly.

I think it will be gone for sure its what they have done with all of them. And yes there are people in the community that are excited its here but there is a reason it hasn’t been a permanent playlist. Sure some people will play it but it will be a small group.

I didn’t know it was here! I will have to jump in for a game or two this weekend.

It would be sweet if they could add in 1 Flag CTF as well.

Ya It undoubtedly will be taken away. But hopefully only to re-evaluate, and maybe make a Permanent ranked playlist later on. These are all maps through ForgeHub’s competition. So if it gains enough success maybe 343 will push for more development.

Hopefully!

Holy moly macaroni cheese cake bread putting. WE GOT DOUBLES??? I didn’t see it before I left for work today. Was suppose to go out with a girl tonight, guess it’s time to cancel. Don’t know if you guys ever seen the movie Rango with Johnny Depp? There’s this one line that goes… “I ain’t sleeping tonight, noooooooo sir.”

Okay, so i played a couple games and its just as fun and competitive as it ever was. My only issue are that some maps have alot going on so some parts of the maps youll experience a framerate drop. Only complaint tbh. Also, i watch a lot of Forge Hub and other forge channels and know that there are maps that are just as cool and if not cooler looking than these. Maybe it has to do with gameplay. Theres one that looks like Delta Halo I was hoping would make it on here. One that looks like Guardian too. Same with a couple others. They’re in my File Browser. A lot are remakes, I just don’t remember names. CTF, Oddball, and KOTH would be perfect on these.

> 2533274844984484;2:
> It really depends on what sort of traffic it gets. If it gets a high population its likely to stick around or return regularly.

I picture your spartan making this comment smugly with his arms crossed lol.

> 2535446258961514;3:
> I think it will be gone for sure its what they have done with all of them. And yes there are people in the community that are excited its here but there is a reason it hasn’t been a permanent playlist. Sure some people will play it but it will be a small group.

Considering there are no population counts for any of the playlists, it’s impossible to know how large a “group” is playing. I for one would love for Doubles to remain permanent (it’s nice when you don’t have a 4 man team to go into the other playlists).

I sure hope we keep this. This is better than infection and infection has been in playlist for a while. I love the maps in this double playlist too

There was a lot of things that we should have kept… but they removed them. I hope Doubles becomes permanent, tough.

> 2533275025909973;9:
> Okay, so i played a couple games and its just as fun and competitive as it ever was. My only issue are that some maps have alot going on so some parts of the maps youll experience a framerate drop. Only complaint tbh. Also, i watch a lot of Forge Hub and other forge channels and know that there are maps that are just as cool and if not cooler looking than these. Maybe it has to do with gameplay. Theres one that looks like Delta Halo I was hoping would make it on here. One that looks like Guardian too. Same with a couple others. They’re in my File Browser. A lot are remakes, I just don’t remember names. CTF, Oddball, and KOTH would be perfect on these.

It’s very much a gameplay-related thing. There were plenty of great looking maps submitted that simply didn’t play up to par with the ones we submitted to 343.

Originality was held to a high priority with this contest, so remakes were not likely to be submitted.

I hope it stays, Right now MCC doesn’t work for me and my partner who sit in the same room with 2 consoles.
so this is the only way to play doubles (outside of getting 360’s and playing Halo 3)

I’d love for it to be ranked. I hope it’s still up on Monday, I work weekends and haven’t had a chance to play more than a few games.

> 2533274838246015;16:
> I’d love for it to be ranked. I hope it’s still up on Monday, I work weekends and haven’t had a chance to play more than a few games.

I got to play a couple of rounds over the weekend and it was a blast! I hope they keep it for a bit. The maps in the playlist are so bomb!

I had a good time playing it, had quite a few close sweaty matches.

Does anyone have any info on if this is meant to be perm or not?

I wish, probably won’t happen.