Sooo should we expect anything at Comic Con?

SO what do you guys think.

I doubt we will hear anything on Halo 4, but maybe something on CEA.

I for one would like to hear about another multiplayer map even if its Hang em High just to see it and have it completely confirmed would be a refreshing treat.

I know Halo Fest is close behind Comic Con so that makes me wonder if we will get a glimpse at one of the games before than…

Maybe a trailer for CEA at most…

> Maybe a trailer for CEA at most…

Still would be fine with me I just want a little more of a glimpse at the multiplayer maps and maybe a strong confirm that the maps aren’t just Halo CE.

A lot have said there are maps from Halo 2 because it said 7 of the greatest multiplayer maps of all time.

Well a lot of people refer to CE having the best maps and then a lot of others say that Halo 2 has some great maps as well.

Honestly I just want one Halo 2 map-Headlong

There’s a Halo Universe panel according to Karen Traviss. http://www.karentraviss.com/

> There’s a Halo Universe panel according to Karen Traviss. http://www.karentraviss.com/

hm wonder if that means it is just going to be about books and stuff or if one of the games will get thrown into the mix…

David Ellis AKA Total Sellout, just tweeted that he’s heading to Comic-Con. So we might see a little peak at something. O_o?

A man can dream/hope. :slight_smile:

> David Ellis AKA Total Sellout, just tweeted that he’s heading to Comic-Con. So we might see a little peak at something. O_o?
>
> A man can dream/hope. :slight_smile:

I hope even if its something small like a glimpse at another level of the campaign or more info on terminals and stuff or even a look at another multiplayer map like Hang em High.

> > David Ellis AKA Total Sellout, just tweeted that he’s heading to Comic-Con. So we might see a little peak at something. O_o?
> >
> > A man can dream/hope. :slight_smile:
>
> I hope even if its something small like a glimpse at another level of the campaign or more info on terminals and stuff or even a look at another multiplayer map like Hang em High.

I’m with ya there. I am in a constant search for any morsel of new info that is officially released.

> > > David Ellis AKA Total Sellout, just tweeted that he’s heading to Comic-Con. So we might see a little peak at something. O_o?
> > >
> > > A man can dream/hope. :slight_smile:
> >
> > I hope even if its something small like a glimpse at another level of the campaign or more info on terminals and stuff or even a look at another multiplayer map like Hang em High.
>
> I’m with ya there. I am in a constant search for any morsel of new info that is officially released.

I know I was dying for the Bulletin to come out today…

anything would be nice. Honestly at the moment I’m more intrested in CEA then 4 because I know we are going to see a lot more of CEA then 4 in the next couple of months!

> I know I was dying for the Bulletin to come out today…
>
> anything would be nice. Honestly at the moment I’m more intrested in CEA then 4 because I know we are going to see a lot more of CEA then 4 in the next couple of months!

Yeah, H4 is a distant dream. I’m also concentrating on HCEA. I’m personally looking forward to the remastered maps the maps the most. I have played the campaign enough to know it pretty good, though I am looking forward to doing it again. :slight_smile:

> > I know I was dying for the Bulletin to come out today…
> >
> > anything would be nice. Honestly at the moment I’m more intrested in CEA then 4 because I know we are going to see a lot more of CEA then 4 in the next couple of months!
>
> Yeah, H4 is a distant dream. I’m also concentrating on HCEA. I’m personally looking forward to the remastered maps the maps the most. I have played the campaign enough to know it pretty good, though I am looking forward to doing it again. :slight_smile:

yes exactly I am really excited about the maps for Reach and I want to know if it is CE exclusive or if a couple of Halo 2 maps are coming.

Also Im excited for the campaign as well. I can’t wait to walk out of the drop pod of Halo and look at Halo for the first time all over again in its new beauty! Also I am going to try and search for the terminals with out any outside help.

> yes exactly I am really excited about the maps for Reach and I want to know if it is CE exclusive or if a couple of Halo 2 maps are coming.
>
> Also Im excited for the campaign as well. I can’t wait to walk out of the drop pod of Halo and look at Halo for the first time all over again in its new beauty! Also I am going to try and search for the terminals with out any outside help.

Well, in the Sparkast Frankie said that the maps won’t just be from H:CE but from throughout the Halo Universe. I got my heart set on Headlong.

> > yes exactly I am really excited about the maps for Reach and I want to know if it is CE exclusive or if a couple of Halo 2 maps are coming.
> >
> > Also Im excited for the campaign as well. I can’t wait to walk out of the drop pod of Halo and look at Halo for the first time all over again in its new beauty! Also I am going to try and search for the terminals with out any outside help.
>
> Well, in the Sparkast Frankie said that the maps won’t just be from H:CE but from throughout the Halo Universe. I got my heart set on Headlong.

Dude I officialy love you now! (No -Yoink!- or anything) but Headlong is by far my favorite map that is yet to come back!

My top 2 maps:
Blood Gulch
Headlong

> > > yes exactly I am really excited about the maps for Reach and I want to know if it is CE exclusive or if a couple of Halo 2 maps are coming.
> > >
> > > Also Im excited for the campaign as well. I can’t wait to walk out of the drop pod of Halo and look at Halo for the first time all over again in its new beauty! Also I am going to try and search for the terminals with out any outside help.
> >
> > Well, in the Sparkast Frankie said that the maps won’t just be from H:CE but from throughout the Halo Universe. I got my heart set on Headlong.
>
> Dude I officialy love you now! (No -Yoink!- or anything) but Headlong is by far my favorite map that is yet to come back!
>
> My top 2 maps:
> Blood Gulch
> Headlong

I sure do hope it becomes a reality.

> > > > yes exactly I am really excited about the maps for Reach and I want to know if it is CE exclusive or if a couple of Halo 2 maps are coming.
> > > >
> > > > Also Im excited for the campaign as well. I can’t wait to walk out of the drop pod of Halo and look at Halo for the first time all over again in its new beauty! Also I am going to try and search for the terminals with out any outside help.
> > >
> > > Well, in the Sparkast Frankie said that the maps won’t just be from H:CE but from throughout the Halo Universe. I got my heart set on Headlong.
> >
> > Dude I officialy love you now! (No -Yoink!- or anything) but Headlong is by far my favorite map that is yet to come back!
> >
> > My top 2 maps:
> > Blood Gulch
> > Headlong
>
> I sure do hope it becomes a reality.

yes I had some great memories on that map with my friends.

Also I hope if it does come back they have soft kill bounderies on the roof so you can go back up on the roofs and beams like before and most importantly they need to keep the never ending pit of doom on the one building!

I will be at comic-con and im hoping for a lil video or something for Halo CEA. Also I would love to see headlong come back that map was awesome I have some vary found memories on that map.

> I will be at comic-con and im hoping for a lil video or something for Halo CEA. Also I would love to see headlong come back that map was awesome I have some vary found memories on that map.

oh don’t we all my friend… don’t we all

Halo CEA/ Halo 4 Trailer please