sooo... should we all switch to ps4?

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

after all, halo 5 tanked so whats the point of xbox?
ps4 is superior in everything now. sigh, its a bad day for gaming when a game is so -Yoink- that it makes you want to switch consoles.
halo 5

  • microtransactions
  • random number generator for armor and such (it takes NO SKILL to unlock anything)
  • pay to win
  • a -Yoink- campaign
  • no multiplayer variety
  • ads… this is… -Yoink- you 343
    -no spartan ops or firefight
    i mean guys, i LOVED halo 2,3,reach. but cmon, we need to open our eyes and see what halo is really turning into.
    this halo has the LEAST amount of content in any AAA so far, worse than destiny
    now that you read this i want you to answer this question. did 343 lie to us with the ‘6 warzone maps’ ? ive only played 3

> 2533274811805718;1:
> after all, halo 5 tanked so whats the point of xbox?
>
> ps4 is superior in everything now. sigh, its a bad day for gaming when a game is so -Yoink- that it makes you want to switch consoles.
>
> halo 5
> - microtransactions
> - random number generator for armor and such (it takes NO SKILL to unlock anything)
> - pay to win
> - a -Yoink- campaign
> - no multiplayer variety
> - ads… this is… -Yoink- you 343
> -no spartan ops or firefight
>
> i mean guys, i LOVED halo 2,3,reach. but cmon, we need to open our eyes and see what halo is really turning into.
>
> this halo has the LEAST amount of content in any AAA so far, worse than destiny
>
> now that you read this i want you to answer this question. did 343 lie to us with the ‘6 warzone maps’ ? ive only played 3

The other “three” maps are exclusive to warzone assault and are simply just re workings of the three maps in regular assault
Like they are literally just raid, march and the other one (can’t remember its name) with sections of the map blocked off and things put in different places

Yeah, halo does not have less content than Destiny launched with. Also we won’t have to pay for additional content.

Also halo is the best selling exclusive this gen.

If if you want a ps4, go get one. They don’t need a recruiter though.

Nice troll thread.

No… (I didn’t even read your post).

Why does everyone feel the need to play one or another? Why switch to another $400 device? Why not do something other than video games?

> 2533274811805718;1:
> after all, halo 5 tanked so whats the point of xbox?
>
> ps4 is superior in everything now. sigh, its a bad day for gaming when a game is so -Yoink- that it makes you want to switch consoles.
>
> halo 5
> - microtransactions
> - random number generator for armor and such (it takes NO SKILL to unlock anything)
> - pay to win
> - a -Yoink- campaign
> - no multiplayer variety
> - ads… this is… -Yoink- you 343
> -no spartan ops or firefight
>
> i mean guys, i LOVED halo 2,3,reach. but cmon, we need to open our eyes and see what halo is really turning into.
>
> this halo has the LEAST amount of content in any AAA so far, worse than destiny
>
> now that you read this i want you to answer this question. did 343 lie to us with the ‘6 warzone maps’ ? ive only played 3

You want to go to PS4 because you don’t like Halo 5, well, you’re free to, as for me, I bought my Xbox at launch, I have good friends here, and I enjoy playing Halo, Gears, Titanfall and more with them, so, to answer your question, we (my friends and I) should not all switch to PS4, but you go ahead OP.

> 2676692992818466;3:
> Yeah, halo does not have less content than Destiny launched with. Also we won’t have to pay for additional content.
>
> Also halo is the best selling exclusive this gen.
>
> If if you want a ps4, go get one. They don’t need a recruiter though.

the maps being free doesnt mean anything. if i buy a game, i should be able to play the full game now, not have to wait two months to really have the game.

being the best selling exclusive of this gen is not something you should be throwing around everywhere, there werent many current gen exclusives that appealed to the masses

im not a recruiter man. i live for xbox but i just dont see any logical reason to continue down the broken path

> ps4 is superior in everything now. sigh, its a bad day for gaming when a game is so -Yoink- that it makes you want to switch consoles.

That’s not Halo’s fault, that’s the Xbox One’s fault. Poor hardware, not using the hardware to its full extent in the first place, very limited selection of games. Trying to sell your console off of ONE exclusive isn’t wise.

Come to PC. It really is the best, now more than ever with consoles removing everything that actually once set them apart. Right now the great lord Gaben has blessed us with another giant batch of sales.

I already have one, but I spent all my money so no games haha

> 2533274811805718;8:
> > 2676692992818466;3:
> > Yeah, halo does not have less content than Destiny launched with. Also we won’t have to pay for additional content.
> >
> > Also halo is the best selling exclusive this gen.
> >
> > If if you want a ps4, go get one. They don’t need a recruiter though.
>
>
> the maps being free doesnt mean anything. if i buy a game, i should be able to play the full game now, not have to wait two months to really have the game.
>
> being the best selling exclusive of this gen is not something you should be throwing around everywhere, there werent many current gen exclusives that appealed to the masses
>
> im not a recruiter man. i live for xbox but i just dont see any logical reason to continue down the broken path

This is no longer the world we live in. If you want a full game wait a year after launch and get a season pass. They don’t make games to be complete at launch. That way they can keep having players come back with the release of new content, and at least Halo 5’s is free. It is $50 USD for the battlefront season pass. That is basically the cost of another game. I can’t imagine how much content that left out. PS4 has the exact same problems with unfinished games. It isn’t a console issue. It is an industry issue, which gamers say they don’t care about, by paying for the game before it comes out (AC:Unity)

There are never many console exclusives, most companies want to sell to as many consumers as possible. Halo is owned by Microsoft, I am unsure of why other companies do it, but it isn’t the norm. But, as a personal preference, I will take Halo and Gears over Kingdom Hearts.

> 2533274811805718;8:
> > 2676692992818466;3:
> > Yeah, halo does not have less content than Destiny launched with. Also we won’t have to pay for additional content.
> >
> > Also halo is the best selling exclusive this gen.
> >
> > If if you want a ps4, go get one. They don’t need a recruiter though.
>
>
> the maps being free doesnt mean anything. if i buy a game, i should be able to play the full game now, not have to wait two months to really have the game.
>
> being the best selling exclusive of this gen is not something you should be throwing around everywhere, there werent many current gen exclusives that appealed to the masses
>
> im not a recruiter man. i live for xbox but i just dont see any logical reason to continue down the broken path

Read your post. You claim to be considering a ps4 and your attempting to sway others in that direction. You are a recruiter.

you don’t like halo fine. But what’s he point on switching to the ps4, it that console also doesn’t have appealing exclusives?

Anyway, I agree Halo lacks content at launch, at least compared to previous Halo’s. But it’s fun. Even the mode you claim is P2W (even though I win plenty and haven’t spent a dime). I certainly don’t find it boring and unfair, and definately not to the point where I need to buy a second console, that for the most part, plays the same games.

But I have MCC and it’s only on xbox one…

> 2533274917099112;6:
> Why does everyone feel the need to play one or another? Why switch to another $400 device? Why not do something other than video games?

this is the most realest thing i have ever read… you, sir, get a like and my respect. now i just have to take it to heart (there is so much more to life).

> 2533274811805718;1:
> after all, halo 5 tanked so whats the point of xbox?
>
> ps4 is superior in everything now. sigh, its a bad day for gaming when a game is so -Yoink- that it makes you want to switch consoles.
>
> halo 5
> - microtransactions
> - random number generator for armor and such (it takes NO SKILL to unlock anything)
> - pay to win
> - a -Yoink- campaign
> - no multiplayer variety
> - ads… this is… -Yoink- you 343
> -no spartan ops or firefight
>
> i mean guys, i LOVED halo 2,3,reach. but cmon, we need to open our eyes and see what halo is really turning into.
>
> this halo has the LEAST amount of content in any AAA so far, worse than destiny
>
> now that you read this i want you to answer this question. did 343 lie to us with the ‘6 warzone maps’ ? ive only played 3

Having skill to unlock stuff is not the point of the system
its not pay to win due to the fact the the game itself limits the usage of items based on a teams ability to play well in warzone
Campaign was fine though could have been better (still a better story than twilight)
ADS comes with a slowing of movement speed along with an increase in accuracy, this version does neither so its not really ads
Spartan ops was boring and honestly so was firefight, if the game had it great but its not a major deficit

HAHA apparently you never played destiny, that had no story and relied on repetative missions to provide any progress, no it did not require skill to earn items, it only required time and even then their content broke the game

The answer is no because warzone has exactly what they said would be in it.

> 2533274811805718;1:
> after all, halo 5 tanked so whats the point of xbox?
>
> ps4 is superior in everything now. sigh, its a bad day for gaming when a game is so -Yoink- that it makes you want to switch consoles.
>
> halo 5
> - microtransactions
> - random number generator for armor and such (it takes NO SKILL to unlock anything)
> - pay to win
> - a -Yoink- campaign
> - no multiplayer variety
> - ads… this is… -Yoink- you 343
> -no spartan ops or firefight
>
> i mean guys, i LOVED halo 2,3,reach. but cmon, we need to open our eyes and see what halo is really turning into.
>
> this halo has the LEAST amount of content in any AAA so far, worse than destiny
>
> now that you read this i want you to answer this question. did 343 lie to us with the ‘6 warzone maps’ ? ive only played 3

Yes go to ps4 halo doesn’t need you.

> 2533274811805718;1:
> after all, halo 5 tanked so whats the point of xbox?
>
> ps4 is superior in everything now. sigh, its a bad day for gaming when a game is so -Yoink- that it makes you want to switch consoles.
>
> halo 5
> - microtransactions
> - random number generator for armor and such (it takes NO SKILL to unlock anything)
> - pay to win
> - a -Yoink- campaign
> - no multiplayer variety
> - ads… this is… -Yoink- you 343
> -no spartan ops or firefight
>
> i mean guys, i LOVED halo 2,3,reach. but cmon, we need to open our eyes and see what halo is really turning into.
>
> this halo has the LEAST amount of content in any AAA so far, worse than destiny
>
> now that you read this i want you to answer this question. did 343 lie to us with the ‘6 warzone maps’ ? ive only played 3

Halo 5 has more content than battlefront does

Halo 5 tanked? Since when? Who are all these people playing it?

Seems much more like a case of you not liking it. Move along.

Lol. Stop playing warzone if it gets you so mad. All your points of hate were becouse warzone. Armors and helmets randomly opens -> i buy ps 4? Whats wrong with you guys? You keep whining. Stop playig or learn to play.

Halo 5 is good, its not perfect, but good. Nowday many games sucks, its all becouse of us, we whine and whine all the time. I dont like that or that.

We all need to stand as one community and give good tips and hints to 343i with positive feedback, which is nice and which is bad things in a game.

Sorry bout my bad english, deal with it. PZ!(:

to start things off, i should say i’m brand new to HALO, in fact, despite being way over 30, i never even owned an Xbox before (only got my first one this week)

now, back to the point - since you’ve compared this game to Destiny (a game i have played since launc and continued to play well over a year), let me tell you a few things about that creation of the gaming industry devil known as BungieVI$ION,…

PvE:

  • the game launched with virtually NO story whatsoever (in fact, there were only 3 cutscenes, which you weren’t able to even skip since the skip button has only been implemented in the last DLC)

  • besides the three cutscenes, the entire Campaign was a mess, it literally made no sense as to what you’re doing and why, throughout the entire game your Ghost (a companion kind of thingie) keeps telling you things that are literally not related to ANYthing and make no sense at all

  • EVERY SINGLE BOSS in the entire game is just a regular enemy you’ve killed countless times already, just made a LOT bigger and turned into a bullet-sponge

  • grind, grind, grind and then grind some more, really. if you want to keep up with the end-game level requirements, you either get very very lucky, or else you simply have to play the EXACT SAME activity every week, week after week after week, hoping the RNG “rewards” you with the final piece of gear that’s keeping your level down which is preventing you from progressing to further activity difficulty levels

  • RNG: i’ve played a few games with RNG, but Destiny’s is by far the worst, chances are, you’ll complete the Raid on 3 different characters several weeks in a row (the rewards from Raids reset every week) and get absolutely NOTHING worthwhile from doing so (been there, trust me). this doesn’t necessarily have to be a bad thing, however in Destiny, said rewards are literally the only way to progress to higher levels which is necessary in order to keep up with end-game’s increasing difficulty levels, this kind of thing is splitting the groups, because when one person in your group simply gets UNLUCKY and doesn’t progress in Level as fast as the rest of the group (due to “bad” rewards), that person is simply left behind as they can’t keep up

  • CONTENT: sure, at the moment the game definitely has more content than HALO 5, but you need to keep in mind that not only it took over a year to have all of that, but majority of the players, especially the “loyal fans” who’s played since day 1 (or Alpha/Beta for that matter) had to pay $160+ for all the content, since it came in cut and packed in overpriced DLCs ($40 a piece, unless you’ve bought a season pass)

  • here i should probably also mention that our progress (Weapons and Armors to be precise) has been literally WIPED two times during first year of Destiny, first time all of our Special (exotic rarity) weapons had to be re-upgraded again, which is an extremely tedious and time-consuming process, and the second time they had been simply “left behind” and made completely obsolete simply because Bungie’s decided to change the leveling and progression system for the second time during ONE SINGLE YEAR

  • this literally means HOURS upon HOURS of fighting RNG and then mindlessly grinding the same content over and over again (in order to earn XP to upgrade stuff) thrown into waste

PvP:

  • MAPS: are the most imbalanced i’ve EVER seen in my 15 (or so) years long gaming history, you’d literally lose hundreds of games simply because you would spawn on the ‘wrong’ side of the map, this is most notable in objective based modes like Control, where in several maps the middle ‘B’ flag is MUCH closer to either ‘A’ or ‘C’ (the two spawn-locations)
  • SPAWNS: are really messed up too, i can’t even tell you how many times i’ve spawned along with 1 or even 2 enemies, in the EXACT same location, at the EXACT same time, i honestly don’t understand how something as basic as this can be such an issue to fix (not fixed till now despite being known since day 1)
  • WEAPONS: even so there are HUNDREDS to choose from, there are only handful that are actually PvP-viable, many call them OP, but even so they’re really not, they tend to perform MUCH better compared to anything else. as of now, the main issue of PvP are Shotguns, since some of them have such a ridiculous range you’d feel like being sniped (no pun intended), plus they would ALWAYS one-shot-kill you, regardless if you got hit in the leg or head (as long as they’re within their ridiculous range). Bungie did try to re-balance a couple times already, however everytime they did so, they ended up creating more issues than they’ve fixed
  • on a side-note, the Weapons have PERKS (i.e. various unique abilities) that are also RNG, so basically, you and your opponent can both have the same weapon ‘X’, but since you got screwed by RNG while your opponent did not, your weapon X will absolutely SUCK, while his is gonna be RIDICULOUSLY strong
  • LAG: this is probably the BIGGEST issue of Destiny’s PvP, mind you there are NO dedicated PvP servers in Destiny, so oftentimes you’d run into a team full of people with Red-bar connection, who would teleport while you shoot them only to kill you from the back, while themselves taking no damage whatsoever. the worst thing is, due to the Peer-to-peer connection type, this would on average happen in 5/10 PvP matches you would enter
    …let alone Lagswitchers and Cheaters, but i guess they’re pretty much in every game

…and i could continue further and further, however i feel this has already been long enough

Hey, mihaylowich, you seem to hate the game, so why you kept playing for over a year? you might be asking, well, don’t get me wrong, the game is a great deal of fun when you play it with your friends. i’ve really had GREAT time learning the Raid mechanics and also playing PvP (however imbalanced), and the actual GUNPLAY is probably The Best i’ve ever come across,
the thing is however, i really only pointed out the downsides in my reply because you seem to think Destiny is superior to HALO 5, and another thing is, even though the game is fun, it is still repetitive and grindy as hell, while your grind doesn’t necessarily gets you any further (and most of the time it really doesn’t)