Sooo, how will we get in the flight??

I got selected, but aside of the invite, i havent got anything else on my email or here on WP. Will we need to download the build tomorrow or will the let us pre-download it??

Following. Yes, yes, the initial email says we’ll receive an email. But it doesn’t specify WHEN. Not trying to be rude, just genuinely curious

> 2533274877338598;2:
> Following. Yes, yes, the initial email says we’ll receive an email. But it doesn’t specify WHEN. Not trying to be rude, just genuinely curious

Likely midnight pst

So did you just not read your email or what?

Hi I’m also wondering,I got the initial email stating I’ve been selected and I’ll recieve an invite email, no timeline though. Any updates would be awesome thanks everyone!

There is no officially announced start time for the Halo Infinite Technical Preview, though builds and download information will potentially be published in the afternoon on the 29th July [PST]. Stay tuned to Halo on Twitter or #halo-news for more information.

> 2533274813317074;6:
> There is no officially announced start time for the Halo Infinite Technical Preview, though builds and download information will potentially be published in the afternoon on the 29th July [PST]. Stay tuned to Halo on Twitter or #halo-news for more information.

Your responses are moot; like the timing for everything else, all the releases are about as ambiguous as Holiday 2021. Just let people speculate and have fun getting hyped, Buzz Killington.

> 2535424229992654;1:
> I got selected, but aside of the invite, i havent got anything else on my email or here on WP. Will we need to download the build tomorrow or will the let us pre-download it??

I’m on the same boat, I still haven’t received the other email, and it said from july 29th to august 1rst

We should receive an email with the instructions on how to download if we’re selected for THIS particular flight

> 2576836393948652;4:
> So did you just not read your email or what?

Thats why im posting, i recieved my invite yesterday in the night and i havent got anything else

> 2535424229992654;10:
> > 2576836393948652;4:
> > So did you just not read your email or what?
>
> Thats why im posting, i recieved my invite yesterday in the night and i havent got anything else

“Keep an eye out for your invitation email”

They already told you what to do.

They say no one has yet received the game itself, only an invitation. By the way, it hasn’t come to me yet, so I’m waiting. Wish me luck.

> 2533274963944470;7:
> > 2533274813317074;6:
> > There is no officially announced start time for the Halo Infinite Technical Preview, though builds and download information will potentially be published in the afternoon on the 29th July [PST]. Stay tuned to Halo on Twitter or #halo-news for more information.
>
> Your responses are moot; like the timing for everything else, all the releases are about as ambiguous as Holiday 2021. Just let people speculate and have fun getting hyped, Buzz Killington.

My responses are the information have right now and the information that has come directly from 343. Speculation is fine, but preventing misinformation is very important. I’ve been dealing with so many people who have been told from somewhere that it was going to be a midnight launch and are angry because it never happened - which is because it was never a thing and never announced

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/psa-technical-preview-build-access-schedule/ef38c960-90f8-45ea-8fb2-c09dfd3a9a48/posts