Soon

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I feel so great knowing the are fixing the game/ranks etc soon. You know, not much time is going to pass. The fix is coming soon, real soon.
Will be so nice with 4v4 instead of 5v5, a working rank, a few real playlists (2v2 for example), no more glitches joining friends etc. Good thing its coming SOON! :smiley:
How do you guys feel about this… is the fix really coming soon enough? What do 343 really mean when they say soon? Its very vague… Simply means “keep waiting, suckers, just gotta finish my chicken nuggets” dont it?
So when is this patch really coming? After christmas? I think so, I mean its almost christmas eve, they’re gonna go on vacation.
343:
“Just keep waiting, folks, patch coming soon (hahahahahahahahha)”

works perfectly fine for me…

It’s already here for a lot of players.

Still no ranks except one playlist… Still have the bug where you can quit and boost rank…
I mean come on, how hard is it to set up those ranks and get some good playlists going

> 2533274808848979;1:
> I feel so great knowing the are fixing the game/ranks etc soon. You know, not much time is going to pass. The fix is coming soon, real soon.
> Will be so nice with 4v4 instead of 5v5, a working rank, a few real playlists (2v2 for example), no more glitches joining friends etc. Good thing its coming SOON! :smiley:
> How do you guys feel about this… is the fix really coming soon enough? What do 343 really mean when they say soon? Its very vague… Simply means “keep waiting, suckers, just gotta finish my chicken nuggets” dont it?
> So when is this patch really coming? After christmas? I think so, I mean its almost christmas eve, they’re gonna go on vacation.
> 343:
> “Just keep waiting, folks, patch coming soon (hahahahahahahahha)”

n00b! its Dec 8 xmas eve is like 3+ weeks away! and the patch came out yesterday it pretty much fixed MM problems. the next patch should get thing working like they were made to!

considering a decent population of players have issues still, these “fixes” are more of a luxury

I say remove rank and there will be less “uneven team” issues

> 2533275021804951;5:
> > 2533274808848979;1:
> > I feel so great knowing the are fixing the game/ranks etc soon. You know, not much time is going to pass. The fix is coming soon, real soon.
> > Will be so nice with 4v4 instead of 5v5, a working rank, a few real playlists (2v2 for example), no more glitches joining friends etc. Good thing its coming SOON! :smiley:
> > How do you guys feel about this… is the fix really coming soon enough? What do 343 really mean when they say soon? Its very vague… Simply means “keep waiting, suckers, just gotta finish my chicken nuggets” dont it?
> > So when is this patch really coming? After christmas? I think so, I mean its almost christmas eve, they’re gonna go on vacation.
> > 343:
> > “Just keep waiting, folks, patch coming soon (hahahahahahahahha)”
>
>
> n00b! its Dec 8 xmas eve is like 3+ weeks away! and the patch came out yesterday it pretty much fixed MM problems. the next patch should get thing working like they were made to!

I think Im gonna have to see it before i beleive anymore of this -Yoink-, lol. 3 weeks is not much time, dude. Until I actually see real playlists, working ranks and an almost glitch free game, i will not beleive that its going to be all good with “the next patch”. Dont you see the circle? Its always the next patch. Then one day, they just quit makin patches.

> 2533274808848979;7:
> > 2533275021804951;5:
> > > 2533274808848979;1:
> > > I feel so great knowing the are fixing the game/ranks etc soon. You know, not much time is going to pass. The fix is coming soon, real soon.
> > > Will be so nice with 4v4 instead of 5v5, a working rank, a few real playlists (2v2 for example), no more glitches joining friends etc. Good thing its coming SOON! :smiley:
> > > How do you guys feel about this… is the fix really coming soon enough? What do 343 really mean when they say soon? Its very vague… Simply means “keep waiting, suckers, just gotta finish my chicken nuggets” dont it?
> > > So when is this patch really coming? After christmas? I think so, I mean its almost christmas eve, they’re gonna go on vacation.
> > > 343:
> > > “Just keep waiting, folks, patch coming soon (hahahahahahahahha)”
> >
> >
> >
> > n00b! its Dec 8 xmas eve is like 3+ weeks away! and the patch came out yesterday it pretty much fixed MM problems. the next patch should get thing working like they were made to!
>
>
> I think Im gonna have to see it before i beleive anymore of this -Yoink-, lol. 3 weeks is not much time, dude. Until I actually see real playlists, working ranks and an almost glitch free game, i will not beleive that its going to be all good with “the next patch”. Dont you see the circle? Its always the next patch. Then one day, they just quit makin patches.

with H5 on the horizon for next holiday season, I doubt they are going to abandon this quite so quickly.
they stand to lose more than they gain.

> 2533274868265432;8:
> > 2533274808848979;7:
> > > 2533275021804951;5:
> > > > 2533274808848979;1:
> > > > I feel so great knowing the are fixing the game/ranks etc soon. You know, not much time is going to pass. The fix is coming soon, real soon.
> > > > Will be so nice with 4v4 instead of 5v5, a working rank, a few real playlists (2v2 for example), no more glitches joining friends etc. Good thing its coming SOON! :smiley:
> > > > How do you guys feel about this… is the fix really coming soon enough? What do 343 really mean when they say soon? Its very vague… Simply means “keep waiting, suckers, just gotta finish my chicken nuggets” dont it?
> > > > So when is this patch really coming? After christmas? I think so, I mean its almost christmas eve, they’re gonna go on vacation.
> > > > 343:
> > > > “Just keep waiting, folks, patch coming soon (hahahahahahahahha)”
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > n00b! its Dec 8 xmas eve is like 3+ weeks away! and the patch came out yesterday it pretty much fixed MM problems. the next patch should get thing working like they were made to!
> >
> >
> >
> > I think Im gonna have to see it before i beleive anymore of this -Yoink-, lol. 3 weeks is not much time, dude. Until I actually see real playlists, working ranks and an almost glitch free game, i will not beleive that its going to be all good with “the next patch”. Dont you see the circle? Its always the next patch. Then one day, they just quit makin patches.
>
>
> with H5 on the horizon for next holiday season, I doubt they are going to abandon this quite so quickly.
> they stand to lose more than they gain.

People say so, but my faith atm is at exacly 0%. I do not trust these people at all, and im not getting my hopes up when they open their mouths, spreading their… talk.

The updates have really worked for me…game works pretty well. While it is not perfect it has come a long way since release day for me at least…